General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,564
rtz2042 said:
Thanks bro..
No, he did not take back the old remote. It's with me itself.

Thats the Quality driven bro :luv:tup:ohya:win:clap;) .. Whereas in Videocon d2h they taken back the old remote repair it again they reissue to market for sale :wall:eek:damn:angry .. Thats why they are junk 3rd rated company in customer side :lol:hehe:rofl;) ..

Sai Laxman said:
Thats the Quality driven bro :luv:tup:ohya:win:clap;) .. Whereas in Videocon d2h they taken back the old remote repair it again they reissue to market for sale :wall:eek:damn:angry .. Thats why they are junk 3rd rated company in customer side [emoji38]hehe:rofl;) ..
What?? Seriously d2h does this? No wonder they had to sell their business to dish tv.

rtz2042 said:
What?? Seriously d2h does this? No wonder they had to sell their business to dish tv.

yes bhaiya they doing like that only :nj .. myself , saj bro , sadiq anna , bapun bro all are know this as a ex-customer of d2h :nj and all current d2h members know this :( .. So only i asked u what adtv done in this scenario :) .. Always 5* hotel is 5* hotel , road side hotel is road side hotel :lol:hehe:hehe:nj ..

Tha.RP8 said:
Looks like I'll have to buy one soon. My 'ok' button is not working properly since yesterday.

If you could open the remote and just clean the button contacts with some solvent it may work again. Give it a try.

rtz2042 said:
Received the brand new remote.
And shockingly, he paired my Sansui Led tv remote too with it. Earlier, when i had purchased adtv, the engineer said only Lg samsung and sony tv's remote were paired successfully.
Happy with the new remote..

Congratulations Bro:tup and That's Good Bro:tup

Sai Laxman said:
yes bhaiya they doing like that only :nj .. myself , saj bro , sadiq anna , bapun bro all are know this as a ex-customer of d2h :nj and all current d2h members know this :( .. So only i asked u what adtv done in this scenario :) .. Always 5* hotel is 5* hotel , road side hotel is road side hotel :lol:hehe:hehe:nj ..

+1:lol:D

Need to add good performing Tamil Channels in Airtel Digital TV

1. News 18 Tamilnadu
2. Peppers - like Star Vijay
3. Raj Music
4. Mega Music
5. Tunes 6
6. Sun Action
7. Raj News Tamil
8. Captain news
9. Super TV
10. Chithiram - Kids Channel

Hello all
today my ques is how to connect airtel digital tv hd hero stb to internet because in stb back panel there r no lan port.

Back
Top Bottom