General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,461
shawl_who said:
I was looking at d ADTV chnl list thread..

In Past 2.5 months, they ve only added 1 naaptol chnl + 1SVOD, bangla talkies !! :wall :dodgy
They have only focused on new packs and portal revamp.. channel addition still pending.

shawl_who said:
I was looking at d ADTV chnl list thread..

In Past 2.5 months, they ve only added 1 naaptol chnl + 1SVOD, bangla talkies !! :wall :dodgy

u forget about games.
they added 4 new games, sudoku, Kaun Banega Millionaire, Dexter Lab,Dirt Racing.
how could u forget that??:shy :shy :shy

shawl_who said:
yeah bro... that's why adtv users are feeling frustrated. :wall

airtel digital is almost dead.
Its biggest proof is that they added only 183000 customers in last Oct-Dec. which is lowest in their segment. They may blame the demonetisation effect but how can they ignore that their service declining day by day. Not adding channels over 3 month is the serious reason behind it.
and Now they are fully concerned about their telecom business. Their Telecom business got damaged by JIO as well. Now JIO complained against airtel To TRAI for misleading customers...So I can see their DTH business now days not in their priority list.. They just want to Secure the customers they already have by providing lucrative packs, offer only..but they also stopped their SSS offer , don't know why!
anyway, from the above situation, we can summarize that only a miracle can save adtv now.

Optimus_Prime said:
u forget about games.
they added 4 new games, sudoku,  Kaun Banega Millionaire, Dexter Lab,Dirt Racing.  
how could u forget that??:shy :shy :shy

:angry :wall :dodgy

Optimus_Prime said:
airtel digital is almost dead.
Its biggest proof is that they added only 183000 customers in last Oct-Dec. which is lowest in their segment. They may blame the demonetisation effect but how can they ignore that their service declining day by day. Not adding channels over 3 month is the serious reason behind it.
and Now they are fully concerned about their telecom business. Their Telecom business got damaged by JIO as well. Now JIO complained against airtel To TRAI for misleading customers...So I can see their DTH business now days not in their priority list.. They just want to Secure the customers they already have by providing lucrative packs, offer only..but they also stopped their SSS offer , don't know why!
anyway, from the above situation, we can summarize that only a miracle can save adtv now.

yes, infact I feel, they are pouring money from DTH business to telecom sector, which is taking a major hit..

but they are forgetting, in a bid to save telecom, they may even loose their dth sector :s

Back
Top Bottom