General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,396
deemah786 said:
If you use your pendrive only in stb or in system also if you did recording in stb & write something in it using system you might tend to lose the recorded data, I have encountered this problem. if it's not so, use safely remove option & restart stb & insert pendrive & try recording. If still problem exists try check with the different pendrive.

I'll try at night.

Optimus_Prime said:
in normal condition , Signal locked automatically, no remote button need for this.. In Rainy/cloudy season, Signal Unlocked automatically due to low signal count but when Restore to better signal quality , its again locked automatically.
but in ur case, may be either any of the 3 problem occurred I think.
1. may be a loose contact of wire connection from LNB. Please check that.
2.loose contact may be at Line IN port.
3. may be dust deposited on VC . Please do remove VC and clean the dust and Reinsert it.
and last but not the least., If u have any Spare HDMI/RGB cable please do check with the cable. Maybe HDMI cable is faulty (for Random Restart issue)

I ve removed hdmi cable from TV side & stb & reinserted. Before I did so My mom said from that evening no such blank screen problem occurs . it's 3 days now that problem doesn't occurs. Hope it stays away, thanks Optimus bro & Gobinath bro for your advice on solving this issue.

Friends
My box showing yellow color envelope.
When i click that it cannot open.
How to get ride off that

Ajanthan_14 said:
Friends
My box showing yellow color envelope.
When i click that it cannot open.
How to get ride off that

Factory Reset :) .. Note: Current Settings and Favorities can be lost you have to set it once again :) ..

Ajanthan_14 said:
I did but still there.  :(

oh then weird bro one time i faced this after factory reset it gone so only i suggest you .. Then try to refresh ur stb via adtv cc ..

sutharshan said:
send me your CID No , ill refresh your STB bro...

go to settings
Dignostics
Now press red button
Then right arrow key

Then green button
Then left arrow key

Then yellow button ank ok button

After this you will find new sub menu at the last "clear apps data"

Select and ok
Stb will be rebooted and done...

Back
Top Bottom