General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,386
so after package name change/LCN chnage program/Infinity launch/HD my plan launch , they came with another Program- Airtel autopay
Means airtel trying to Get payment from customer so that customer never forget to recharge or you may say customer never ditch their airtel connection....
how Ridiculous!!!
:rofl :rofl :rofl
now please launch a plan, Dth connection free for 1 year with every Payment bank account opening(T&C apply)
doing everything except the main thing...

One day a cc guy indirectly told me that airtel dnt hv money for dth as thr all focused in telecom sector and these all offers are also indicate that really airtel dnt hv money.

iphifi said:
Yup not working. I think new Rs.10- Rs.15 topups will lunch in next 3 days.

for me balance is not showing for the past 10 days in the app. By the way what's this Rs 10 & Rs 15 top up, do you have any pack details for the same?

deemah786 said:
for me balance is not showing for the past 10 days in the app. By the way what's this Rs 10 & Rs 15 top up, do you have any pack details for the same?

Balance is working fine for me.... but HD category is still down. Rs.15 single channel topups could be replacement for Rs30 combo topups that were recently removed from app. However there is no confirmation as of now. Also possible that they are updating database with special topups for mypack HD users. So topups added after activating mypack will not be removed automatically when accessing hdmypack website.

Navneet Kumar said:
C.c told me hdmypack not avilable in adtv, cc service very poor, how to active hdmypack (pay only for hd channels)
Go through this thread bro..

https://dreamdth.com/Thread-HD-myPACK-Now-pay-only-for-the-HD-channels-you-choose

Back
Top Bottom