• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,378
I think M Tunes HD will resume with remaining Music HD CHANNELS such as,
MTV Beats HD
Sony ROX HD

Excerpt from terms of use from Airtel Gamepad app:

Airtel Gamepad, the "Application", is an exclusive mobile application for Airtel Digital TV Subscribers who are using Airtel Internet TV, the android TV based set top box. App can be used as a set top box remote or soft controller for Games under Airtel Games section. Airtel DTH Play is available for all networks and for Android & iOS devices.

6d31126597ab2c472b85b079ee438ea0.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
again Airtel went in Coma Mode that till now, They didn't rectified HD section in app

I think it's because of old time mentality. If database is going to be updated then like automotive service (parked in service garage) you will not be able to use car for several days. I think Airtel doesn't understand digital technology when you can make a copy and work on the copy and deploy the final result instantly. Anyway I think it will be fixed within 48 hrs and in few days (if we are lucky) we may get Rs.15 single channel topups and Rs.51 combo topups (dbr) with entire category HD channels. Also Eng Premium 3 HD SSS also ready for launch once Bangla Hitz sale is done officially.

Guys please someone help me with Airtel's Infinity pack.

My friends entry package is getting over this month and he is really confused to go with monthly package + my HD Pack or with infinity pack..
What are the HD channels available in Infinity pack of 5500. Weather all HD channels available in airtel will be available in this pack plus new HD will be added to pack.
Can someone please list the HD channels in Infinity pack..

Am also about to take a new connection by month end. Really confused with various Add-On packs available with airtel.

All HD channels are available in Infinity pack bro, and as per airtel CC & nodal officer new HD channels will be added to Infinity Pack.

@jithin bro -- Check the below given thread(link) all info you asked available here Link Removed ..
  • Note: Read the thread fully b4 making a decision to activate the infinity ARP ..

Back
Top Bottom