General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,194
iphifi said:
The only channel in HD customer identification pack now is Sony Rox HD. Try from an id that does not have it. If that also gives error then maybe its not possible to add it ourself. Call cc.
I have 4 connections bro. 1parent and 3 children. 1parent and 1 child has this top up. So need to activate in 3 and 4. I sent sms in the following format. Is that correct?

ADD TOPUP3767 30XXXXXXXX-003

thisisjagan said:
I have 4 connections bro. 1parent and 3 children. 1parent and 1 child has this top up. So need to activate in 3 and 4. I sent sms in the following format. Is that correct?

ADD TOPUP3767 30XXXXXXXX-003

oh yaar i forgot this :shy:) ..

Don't call cc, mail to cc. I had the same problem few months back when le plex was in free preview. I called cc and as expected, that was the first time ever they had heard about anything like hd identification topup!!!

Then I mailed to cc, just with the words "add hd custiomer identification topup to account <ac no>". nd then it was activated for me, also got their regular template reply with "topup has been activated in your account" written somewhere in between!!!

One thing about airtel cc I learned, if you want to get your work done, mail them with minimum words, and use language like what you would use with something like siri or cortana. That gets the work done a bit quicker.

Hope it helps....

Tha.RP8 said:
Don't call cc, mail to cc. I had the same problem few months back when le plex was in free preview. I called cc and as expected, that was the first time ever they had heard about anything like that!!!

Did bro... No use.
a0f7e7e1129fa8de15fe3dea6b22f6b4.jpg

Tha.RP8 said:
Try one at a time.
Just mail the exact same words
"Activate hd customer identification topup in my account id <ac no>".

for one id.

If it works, do the same for the other ids... Don' write anything extra, they get confused and thus gives garbage output..
Let me try

Guys today I called cc that I want to change my Ten lifetime free top to Hindi lifetime free topup.they clearly denied that either u got this topup or u don't get toup up.plz help me
eeba465b63ae7eecca967fcbbfc797dd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom