General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,199
Airtel Product order page has changed 'HD Recorder' option to 'Internet TV' but when we choose the option we still get HD recorder STB listings and not Internet TV STB. I think website only partially updated. If you order now you will get wrong product: -http://www.airtel.in/digital-tv/dth-packages/browse-packages/-

karan_hdl said:
Price updated or not bro is it old price of HD-DVR or updated Internet Stb price??

It's old HD DVR box that's showing now. Maybe after some time it will show correct box.

iphifi said:
It's old HD DVR box that's showing now. Maybe after some time it will show correct box.

And any confirmation on whether Internet Tv is USB recording or DVR? And availability of Playstore?

karan_hdl said:
Price updated or not bro is it old price of HD-DVR or updated Internet Stb price??
Jackpot HD DVR 12M @15000, how they are calculating the price
As per infinity pack+HD DVR android box 2tb it will be 13.5k for 12m
Directly they looting 1.5k

jayanthkillam said:
Jackpot HD DVR 12M @15000, how they are calculating the price
As per infinity pack+HD DVR android box 2tb it will be 13.5k for 12m
Directly they looting 1.5k

From where did you got this price is the site updated?

Then its upto us to decide smartly to subscribe for short duration monthly packs and pay only STB cost than to pour 1000s of bucks extra on long duration packs with one year validity unless there is good offers like Infinity packs introductory offer with Rs.500 cash back offers and all.

iphifi said:
To get HD preview channels: SMS 'ADD TOPUP3767' to 54325 HD Customer Identification Topup
The Channels in the requested package is already subscribed by you.

I get this message bro.

thisisjagan said:

I get this message bro.

The topup is already subscribe by you check adtv account if not send sms twice (quickly send 2nd time after u got this reply) :) ..

thisisjagan said:

I get this message bro.

The only channel in HD customer identification pack now is Sony Rox HD. Try from an id that does not have it. If that also gives error then maybe its not possible to add it ourself. Call cc.

Back
Top Bottom