General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,180
Gobinaath said:
Ill tell today evening why adtv add tp now not in previous :) .. My friend manager in one of the airtel outlet he told some news i invite him in my house will soon update the full dtls here :) ..

• Jio IPTV going to launch in April 3rd Week 2017 ..
  • Before October 2016 itself they got ses 9 tps they planned to add it in December 4th week 2016 itself ..
  • But Jio iptv came to play so to counter that airtel planned to launch android stb to counter jio iptv ..
  • By the April end airtel will have all pending hd channels & 100+ SD channels in Adtv ..
  • Infinity Pack may withdraw @ the end of march 31st 2017 (speculation not confirmed) ..
  • DTH & Telecom Sector many offers will come in coming days on airtel to counter Jio ..

Gobinaath said:
  • Jio IPTV going to launch in April 3rd Week 2017 ..
  • Before October 2016 itself they got ses 9 tps they planned to add it in December 4th week 2016 itself ..
  • But Jio iptv came to play so to counter that airtel planned to launch android stb to counter jio iptv ..
  • By the April end airtel will have all pending hd channels & 100+ SD channels in Adtv ..
  • Infinity Pack may withdraw @ the end of march 31st 2017 (speculation not confirmed) ..
  • DTH & Telecom Sector many offers will come in coming days in airtel to counter Jio ..
Here comes the real picture. Thanks for sharing this info bro. But i don't think they are in any kind of danger by launch of Jio Iptv.

Ritesh said:
Here comes the real picture. Thanks for sharing this info bro. But i don't think they are in any kind of danger by launch of Jio Iptv.

Ritesh bro, jio can do anything may be free services for 1yr, so Airtel did precautionary move.

Back
Top Bottom