General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

rahul1117kumar said:
Ritesh bro, jio can do anything may be free services for 1yr, so Airtel did precautionary move.
Bros, for Iptv they need fibre optic. And it is available in merely few metros. Not possible to reach smaller cities and towns as of now. Isn't it?? If they would have been in dth, then it would have been a disaster for adtv.

Ritesh said:
Bros, for Iptv they need fibre optic. And it is available in merely few metros. Not possible to reach smaller cities and towns as of now. Isn't it?? If they would have been in dth, then it would have been a disaster for adtv.

But I think they will launch all over India:shy

abhi123 said:

yes bro it would surely be mega launch

Atleast good for us, as due to huge pressure from Jio we are getting channel additions.

Ritesh said:

The same question i asked to my friend regarding fibre optics .. They said works are going on from jio side (in North Side of India) .. if all back to square they will launch April else may delay but jio iptv coming for sure .. All this dtls discussing in his meeting session with higher official from airtel ..

rahul1117kumar said:
yes bro it would surely be mega launch

Atleast good for us, as due to huge pressure from Jio we are getting channel additions.
Yes bro.. we should look at the positive sides. Thoda dar hona chahiye. Seriously, Mr. Ambani have shaken the Indian companies, first in telecom and now gearing up for iptv launching.

abhi123 said:

offcourse but not in single phase itz coming phase by phase .. They are now planning to launch North State's in India First :) ..

Gobinaath said:
offcourse but not in single phase itz coming phase by phase .. They are now planning to launch North State's in India First :) ..

Yes Bro As I think they will launch in every parts of India:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock