General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 92,630
Yesterday day I raised the complainant to customer care, they don't know what happened on that box( they don't function and software changes) simply told our technician will come and check your box.....

Yesterday day I raised the complainant to customer care, they don't know what happened on that box( they don't function and software changes) simply told our technician will come and check your box.....

Always the same reply.

Last edited:
No software update received till now....lazy airtel team.
I dont think this update such a relevant thing. Only thing i felt better was pic quality. But as it happened hdr is gone for netflix and prime video. Also removed manual surround options. So I would say its almost a downgrade rather than an upgrade.

Would you guys recommend Xtreme box? I'm currently using fire stick and now i'm afraid to switch to xtreme box after reading negative reviews like auto reboot, audio issue on home theatre and lagging issue.

Gods Grace,i am still on version 2.2.2 which gives perfect dolby except prime video. It seems version .2.2.3 hold some audio conversion issues.
Would you guys recommend Xtreme box? I'm currently using fire stick and now i'm afraid to switch to xtreme box after reading negative reviews like auto reboot, audio issue on home theatre and lagging issue.
Nope never i would recommend

Stay away from it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock