General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 92,422
New update received today on xstream stb, ticker /scroll message enabled for chs.... Previously xstream box users did not get scroll message for channel number change or channel removal or any other thing

New update received today on xstream stb, ticker /scroll message enabled for chs.... Previously xstream box users did not get scroll message for channel number change or channel removal or any other thing

Image plz

Dear all,

How can I enable Series recording in the Xtream box ? Is it available ?

Is there any news of airtel revamping there packages with OTT subscription unlike TataPlay for Xtream customers.

Is there any news of airtel revamping there packages with OTT subscription unlike TataPlay for Xtream customers.

Ealier they launched Xtrame Premium Pack for 149/mo. Maybe after Zee5 merger we can get new Airtel OTT combo pack. They providing many OTT pack for week / monthly duration.

Dear all,

How can I enable Series recording in the Xtream box ? Is it available ?

l dont think there any facility they provided yet. l noticed if you want to watch particular part of content you can record multiple time particular part of the program & recording automatically club all part in 1 file. Beneficial when we only want to record particular clip from a movie.

In Airtel Thanks App, when i go to my DTH account and enter Manage Channels or Add/Remove channels section then under VAS tab there is a Premium VAS Services top up listed with price tag of Rs. 14. Anyone knows what this is?

Ealier they launched Xtrame Premium Pack for 149/mo. Maybe after Zee5 merger we can get new Airtel OTT combo pack. They providing many OTT pack for week / monthly duration.

l dont think there any facility they provided yet. l noticed if you want to watch particular part of content you can record multiple time particular part of the program & recording automatically club all part in 1 file. Beneficial when we only want to record particular clip from a movie.
Thanks for the reply.

- Is a time based recording possible ? Like from 1 PM to 2 PM. I can currently see only program based recording.
- Recording a series was available in the normal box. Too bad that they havent implemented this in the Xtream box yet.

Where there is a pack for week I can't find any. Can you share any screen shot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock