General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 91,564
youtube not working in my box. play video for 2sec. then stuck. nothing loading. anyone facing this issue.

l faced few time from long time.. even after reboot it no work. After 24-72 hour it running ok... dont feel relax, it happen any time again gap of few week.

Well i would like to share this important information with xstream box users. Plz use the "Restart Device/box" which is listed under settings option and reboot ur box daily to avoid hanging of youtube app. Refreshing the box by rebooting it will not let this issue happen. Ultimately it is device in which so many functions r being handled hence it is bound to get slow or hang sometimes. Even regular SD/HD/DVR users should restart their box daily so that all functions work smoothly

This has happened with me too. I went to the Android settings and then App section. Under App section then you tube and clear all cache and clear data and the restart the box. Everything will be fine.

Well i would like to share this important information with xstream box users. Plz use the "Restart Device/box" which is listed under settings option and reboot ur box daily to avoid hanging of youtube app. Refreshing the box by rebooting it will not let this issue happen. Ultimately it is device in which so many functions r being handled hence it is bound to get slow or hang sometimes. Even regular SD/HD/DVR users should restart their box daily so that all functions work smoothly

I turn off the power supply to the device every night and have disabled a few apps but still, it happens. I have even cleared the cache and tried things like uninstalling the updates etc. It won't solve the issue. There are only 2 other apps that I installed other than the inbuilt apps so youtube has enough space to run the app without any issues but from time to time I face this issue.

For now, the only solution is to restart the box when the issue occurred. Youtube should optimize the app or Airtel should find some way to fix the issue. Other than that there is no way to get rid of this issue completely.

Dear Friends, need a little help from u all.

Has anyone tried logging out of the Airtel Xstream app account on the box? Does it create any issue in using the box? I think airtel tracks the DTH Account Active or Suspension status and thereby blocks the usage of XStream App on the box as both r linked to same mobile number . Once XStream Account stands suspended even if other apps on the box become inaccessible until DTH account is activated again.

If we can indeed log out from the XStream App account on the box then is it possible to again log in using a different mobile number (linked to some other DTH Customer ID ) or a different airtel mobile number rather than one linked to DTH Account which is active on the XStream box.

Please do share ur experience on this. Thanks

Dear member , still awaiting your response with regard to above query. Please help me out on this. Thanks

Team, any one facing issue with apps on xstream box. Whenever I open zee5 or Sony LIV or any other app..it is closing and showing as "app installing and will launch after complete" and it is not launching. Want to delete all apps, but play store also showing "no internet cannot connect". But there is internet and not sure why it's happening..anyone faced same issue previous??
xKOpD79.jpg
kVtlYDv.jpg
BZceR06.jpg

Team, any one facing issue with apps on xstream box. Whenever I open zee5 or Sony LIV or any other app..it is closing and showing as "app installing and will launch after complete" and it is not launching. Want to delete all apps, but play store also showing "no internet cannot connect". But there is internet and not sure why it's happening..anyone faced same issue previous??
xKOpD79.jpg
kVtlYDv.jpg
BZceR06.jpg
You Can give a try with factory reset?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock