General Discussion about Airtel Xstream Devices

• Thread starter DonJon
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 92,503
Does the airtel Xtreme box has the option to convert SDR to HDR like tataplay?
I am planning to move to airtel xtreme from tataplay binge+, but 2 things are pulling back..one is favourite channel access (tataplay has dedicated lcns even though no fav button) , 2nd is SDR to HDR..actually with this feature turned on in my tataplay the picture quality is 10 times better than normal mode. Since both boxes are almost similar, wondering if airtel xtreme also has the feature

I am planning to move to airtel xtreme from tataplay binge+, but 2 things are pulling back..one is favourite channel access (tataplay has dedicated lcns even though no fav button) , 2nd is SDR to HDR..actually with this feature turned on in my tataplay the picture quality is 10 times better than normal mode. Since both boxes are almost similar, wondering if airtel xtreme also has the feature
HDR automatically supported in airtel xstream depends on tv compatibility. and we can change resolution in box as well. present i am using 720p_50hz. in this resolution sd channels are showing best quality.

No Azhar. There is no option to convert SDR to HDR. However few members have stated that xtreme automatically do it. And I am unaware to verify whether it is happening or not.

how to get airtel signal with out dish antenna. i have powerful LNB can any one tell me which type of antenna can get airtel xstream box signal like outdoor antenna or indoor antenna but no dish diffrent type of antenna. cox here no space for dish antenna thats why not dish type...or tell me how to use this LNB with out dish

I was happily watching women`s cricket highlights when sony liv suddenly quits. Now whenever I am clicking on netflix, YT, prime or liv, i am getting screen "Account suspended due to low balance' and QR code.
I have UDP 12M HD pack valid till Dec and currently have 92 rupees in my balance.
However all DTH channels are working fine.

Any ideas what needs to be done?

I was happily watching women`s cricket highlights when sony liv suddenly quits. Now whenever I am clicking on netflix, YT, prime or liv, i am getting screen "Account suspended due to low balance' and QR code.
I have UDP 12M HD pack valid till Dec and currently have 92 rupees in my balance.

Yes call on Airtel account refresh number.

Same thing happened to me couple of days back. After restarting the STB issue is solved

Yes call on Airtel account refresh number.
Do you mean CC number?
Same thing happened to me couple of days back. After restarting the STB issue is solved
Well I tried that and after 2 attempts, I was getting low balance screen. Then I was started browsing amazon and flipkart deciding between FTV stick and chromecast for TV. Immediately the QR screen went off and sony liv came live :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock