• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 556
  • Views: Views 92,202
Everything Done.

Call to CC.
Recharge.
Heavy Refresh by CC, App, Sms.

Till its shows error.

Anna check if by mistake Safe Custody service has been activated on ur box/account.....just call customer care and request executive to transfer call to their floor manager /supervisor, explain issue to him/her and they shall definitely resolve the issue even if it is caused due to some technical glitch

Did u check whether correct customer ID is showing when u go to My Account section under settings tab listed in home screen of the Box....maybe ID mismatch is causing this issue

Anna check if by mistake Safe Custody service has been activated on ur box/account.....just call customer care and request executive to transfer call to their floor manager /supervisor, explain issue to him/her and they shall definitely resolve the issue even if it is caused due to some technical glitch
Ok Bhai.
Did u check whether correct customer ID is showing when u go to My Account section under settings tab listed in home screen of the Box....maybe ID mismatch is causing this issue
Will check after reaching bhai.

Bro, did you try heavy refresh ?

Is this matters brother ? My STB getting no signals from last 3 months. I am unable to resolve that because of no way to go on my home roof. Due to rainy season everyone covered their home with tarpaulins.

Since my Airtel DTH getting no signals from past 3 months due to no way to go at top roof. Leaving that matter after rainy season over, I am going to resolve that.

Is this matters brother ? My STB getting no signals from last 3 months. I am unable to resolve that because of no way to go on my home roof. Due to rainy season everyone covered their home with tarpaulins.

Yes. Without receiving signals account refresh cannot happen as command gers sent via satellite itself to the STB

I don't know why you are getting irritated. I was only trying to help.

I am sensing that Airtel is working on app to compete with Jio TV+ wherein its broadband and maybe all or select DTH customers including those owning XStream Smart Boxes will get access to Content from various apps, Live TV Channels both satellite and local region based channels , many different service channels and platform services.

Airtel might give XStrem box free or at a good discount to its broadband subscribers so as to increase the subscriber base of both its DTH + Broadband segment and even expand its foothold in OTT space. Airtel Black customer base too will get a growth

Maybe this service would be called Airtel XStream Play+.... Those broadband customers not willing to get XStream Box may also get option to download XStream Play+ app on their mobile or smart boxes /Fire Stick or via website and login via their RMN registered with broadband connection to access content.

Inteterestingly until now there is no restriction for OTT platforms to provide local or service channels which r not having licence from MIB, on the other side Cable , DTH operators have to now start abiding by this rule

So as i have been saying for past year or so that based on my understanding and observations Airtel seems to be working on a app to compete with Jio TV and here is the confirmation on the same... App name seems to be eXStream which will allow subscribers to watch channels they have subscribed on their XStream Box to be viewed on this app and with click of a button one can cast it on any Smart TV/Device.... I think it will include regular satellite channels, local channels, international channels and other service channels too

Though as this app is still in the making hence not much details have been mentioned on the same but i believe it will be available for all Airtel Digital TV/Broadband/Mobile users thus allowing viewing TV Channels to be viewed on app but just that additional feature access will be available for XStream Box users which will not only include streaming channels on web/mobile or cast it onto any Smart TV or Fire stick thru button on app but even i think this app will either be auto installed thru software integration on XStream Box which shall allow smart box subscribers to watch these satellite channels via app when there is No Signal thru satellite mode

I think for Airtel mobile and broadband/fiber users special combo plans would be made available to be able to watch channels on this eXStream app be it on mobile/web/smart tv/fire stick.

Overall it certainly appears to be Airtel's counter to Jio TV/Jio TV +

Received a call from some service personnel from airtel dth. They told that since my box is not active, they can come to my house and take away the box. And when I wished to use xtreme dth again, they will give a another box which will be newer.
He was asking for address and time slot to come but I told him that I am out of station so call later.
Anybody received similar call?

Exclusive Offer - Free Airtel XStream Box

Free Airtel XStream Box worth Rs. 6000 + Installation Free if one combines this new connection with their existing Airtel Broadband or Mobile Postpaid Plan and opts for Airtel Black Combo Plan. Offer available only for Select Customers. If you are eligible offer will be displayed on main page when u open Airtel App

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock