Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Can we get Star Bharat HD converted to Star Sports 3 HD? Seriously, missing out Indian football in HD. Who needs Star Bharat in HD anyway. It airs low budget cheap series.
Convert SWP HD into Star Sports 3 HD. Hindi GECs should not be tampered with, even if they are low in TRPs.

Convert SWP HD into Star Sports 3 HD. Hindi GECs should not be tampered with, even if they are low in TRPs.
What are they gonna do with all the upcoming ABC, FreeForm, FOX, HBO and Showtime's content? I would even suggest to bring back Fox Crime. It had to shut down because of their ignorance. They aired same shows that already aired on Star World.

I still can't believe Star World Family isn't an actual thing. There is OTT but most things are vulgar and inappropriate there. i remember my mom didn't let me watch The Americans. She saw the uncensored version online. Thought the same would be on TV. I swear this English GECs needs to sell themselves as family entertainment.

Indian broadcasters are pathetic. Comedy Central is a light hearted channel meant to cure stress. But gives more stress with so loud ads. This is the case of all Viacom's channels. Requested them. Still they didn't reduce ad volume.

Sony ESPN is airing documentaries again. The documentary that they are airing is of OJ Simpson case.
XYKeE9L.png

Last edited:
What happened to ANI news channel? I can see it's content being syndicate on all channels. Back as a kid there was ANI channel on analogue cable. Suddenly it disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock