Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I am falling short of understanding why discovery networks first decided to add tamil audio feed on its channels and then later decided to club content from all channels on DTamil, this will surely cause mix up and loss of viewership on either on them.

Also why is Zee airing comedy or romantic films on Zee Action. They should screen movies which match with positioning of channel or rebrand it into a neutral identity

Since last week or so Sony Max2 showing some nice films in after hrs. slot - watched Dor, Bunty aur Babli, Darna Zaroori Hai and today Malaamaal Company is scheduled. May be they r testing these like Star India does before launching in main slots.
It seems SPN little bit confused with Classification of Films in between Sony Max 2 & Wah. SPN will never launch any New Niche Movie Channel and will try to deliver as much as on existing 3 Channels with 1 HD Version.
SPN should or try to Revamp Sony Max 2 as Complete Classic offerings (like Zee Classic) and Sony Wah to Complete Bollywood Centric Offerings (with No South Content). It is wastage of time to talk about Sony Max as they will continue with Same South Masalas All Day Long.

Also why is Zee airing comedy or romantic films on Zee Action. They should screen movies which match with positioning of channel or rebrand it into a neutral identity
ZEE Action was earlier dated for Diwali Revamp to "Zee Zabardast" by using All Mixed Zee Library but later on the Revamp currently put on Hold as ZEEL giving High Preference to "Ganga / or Zee Biscope". But again it's sure that Zee Action will soon be revamped to Zee Zabardast. (Date is Unsure as of Revamp News of Movies OK to Star Gold 2 & Star Utsav Movies to Star Gold Family).

Also anyone knows why schedule for star utsav movies not updated tomorrow onwards? Atleast same is case for airtel
As per Asked by You @dino29 Bhai Here I have tried to Put some Light on Movie Schedule provided by Star Utsav Movies for 11/11/2019
12.40 am - Harikatha Prasanga
02.35 am - Star Filler
02.55 am - 23rd March 1931 Shaheed
05.53 am - TubeLight
08.55 am - Bandhan
11.56 am - Khiladiyon ka Khiladi
03.05 pm - Shaan
06.55 pm - Bade Miyan Chhote Miyan

• EPG as provided by My DTH DPO TATA|sky.

It seems SPN little bit confused with Classification of Films in between Sony Max 2 & Wah. SPN will never launch any New Niche Movie Channel and will try to deliver as much as on existing 3 Channels with 1 HD Version.
SPN should or try to Revamp Sony Max 2 as Complete Classic offerings (like Zee Classic) and Sony Wah to Complete Bollywood Centric Offerings (with No South Content). It is wastage of time to talk about Sony Max as they will continue with Same South Masalas All Day Long.

ZEE Action was earlier dated for Diwali Revamp to "Zee Zabardast" by using All Mixed Zee Library but later on the Revamp currently put on Hold as ZEEL giving High Preference to "Ganga / or Zee Biscope". But again it's sure that Zee Action will soon be revamped to Zee Zabardast. (Date is Unsure as of Revamp News of Movies OK to Star Gold 2 & Star Utsav Movies to Star Gold Family).

As per Asked by You @dino29 Bhai Here I have tried to Put some Light on Movie Schedule provided by Star Utsav Movies for 11/11/2019
12.40 am - Harikatha Prasanga
02.35 am - Star Filler
02.55 am - 23rd March 1931 Shaheed
05.53 am - TubeLight
08.55 am - Bandhan
11.56 am - Khiladiyon ka Khiladi
03.05 pm - Shaan
06.55 pm - Bade Miyan Chhote Miyan

• EPG as provided by My DTH DPO TATA|sky.
Sony Max HD was launched as a pure Bollywood channel while Sony Wah was positioned as a South channel but the tables have turned now Sony Wah should be made a Pure Bollywood channel with late night airings of Old South Movies (Movies like Prema Kosam, Rama Rama Krishna Krishna) while Sony Max should continue with their tradition of a Mandatory Bollywood Movie Or a dubbed movie theatrically released in the afternoon slot eg Monday - SOTY
Tuesday- Shivaji The Boss
So on

from past few month Dsport channel main preference is golf they show host of golf event sometime seen after their post i thought they are sd version of ten golf
some ss of previous and current golf tournaments of their showing

More like SD version of Neo Sports. It aired golf way too much.

Star Gold should start experimenting with dubbed kid movies like Home Alone, Big Fat Liar, Babe the Pig, Baby's Day Out. These were hit on Pogo. I also saw Babe the Pig on Star Gold as a kid. Meanwhile Sabrina the Witch should make a comeback on tv on Disney channel. It's a ABC orginal anyway.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock