Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I would rather wish Zee to revamp Zee Etc bollywood which is existing as an extra weight in our packs
Rather it should change the logo of Zing. Not a rebranding of any kind, simply a logo change. Somehow, Zing has the old Zee network logo and this never changed.

Rather it should change the logo of Zing. Not a rebranding of any kind, simply a logo change. Somehow, Zing has the old Zee network logo and this never changed.
That's Surprised Me from the day when ZEEL Rebranded all its Channels with New Zee Logo except Zing.

The Concept & Content of Zing is very Good and innovative. But Telecasting Hindi Movies on 12 pm Afternoon Slot feels quite disturbing. But otherwise as reflects in Barc Ratings from Long Time that in Youth Genre "Zing is King".

But what about their Logo? I think there may be some hidden Facts for which ZEEL not changed and kept the Old pattern of ZEEL / Zing Logo.
Now it's a High Time for ZEEL to bring New Fresh Look & Logo of "Zing"

I would rather wish Zee to revamp Zee Etc bollywood which is existing as an extra weight in our packs
💯% Agreed with You. Zee ETC itself now an Extra baggage in Zee Pack. This Channel really have High Potential to compete with 'Mastiii' / 'B4U Music'/ and in some extent to 'E24'.
Even ZEEL should or / can think of complete HD Version of Music Channel now as We - the Subscribers are in desperate need of a Music HD Channel right now.

Last edited:
I think Star India Hindi Movie Cluster will undergo revamp to mark 20th anniversary of Star Gold and War movie will be premiered on it alongside induction of T-Series, Shemaroo, Indra Kumar, YRF, SRK films

I think Star India Hindi Movie Cluster will undergo revamp to mark 20th anniversary of Star Gold and War movie will be premiered on it alongside induction of T-Series, Shemaroo, Indra Kumar, YRF, SRK films
Sweet & Honey to Your Mouth @dino29 Brother. Wish & Hope that Your Prediction watch the Day Light finally.
Definitely Star India Hindi Movie Cluster genuinely requires A Good - Smart & Complete Look Change Now.
Also Hope that with Star Gold + Movies OK + Star Utsav Movies Now Star / Disney acquisition will take Good Care of UTV Movies & UTV Action. Though recently We can observe some Minor Changes in UTV Action with More Video Sharpness and the Movie Ticker Bar shifted to Top-Right Corner adjacent to UTV Action Logo.
Reference:-
3WcLFRV.jpg

Last edited:
Which Tseries films all the old ones are already with Star even the Devotional films where Gulshan Kumar played the lead. Those are a regular feature on Star Utsav Movies. The new ones will be alternately distributed since Sony does not have an active partner for bolstering up its Bollywood quota. The Ajay Devgan ones are already on Star, so no doubt the big Tseries films are already airing on Star no need of shift.

Last edited:
Which Tseries films all the old ones are already with Star even the Devotional films where Gulshan Kumar played the lead. Those are a regular feature on Star Utsav Movies. The new ones will be alternately distributed since Sony does not have an active partner for bolstering up its Bollywood quota. The Ajay Devgan ones are already on Star, so no doubt the big Tseries films are already airing on Star no need of shift.

Here i am referring to exclusive contract with this production label. I strongly believe in 2020 Star India will again get all films from T-Series. Star/Disney is busy ramping up bollywood offering which ranges all genres and eras. Just wait little more :)

Here i am referring to exclusive contract with this production label. I strongly believe in 2020 Star India will again get all films from T-Series. Star/Disney is busy ramping up bollywood offering which ranges all genres and eras. Just wait little more :)
If this happens surely Sony won't get any movies next year. They have increased their Bollywood releases, and their relationship with Tseries is at an all time high. Already Star has major Bollywood releases next year if this happens then Star will have a complete control and others won't get movies as well. That is bad

If this happens surely Sony won't get any movies next year. They have increased their Bollywood releases, and their relationship with Tseries is at an all time high. Already Star has major Bollywood releases next year if this happens then Star will have a complete control and others won't get movies as well. That is bad

Well though i still think Sony has best transmission quality but then what can we do if they do not want to lay more focus on strengthening their bollywood quota. Apart from Max2 which is quite nice and airs older films , we r not getting to see films there with Sony which r from past 2 decades and as someone said in another thread they even have interesting library of offbeat cinema but not utilizing it. Even many classic bollywood films r never shown on even Max2.

I think YRF decided to end pact with Sony bcoz their films particularly new ones were not getting screen space, other production companies like T Series might feel same sooner if things do not change. Sony needs to add 1 more channel dedicated to newer bollywood films.

Star/Disney will leave no stone unturned to be leader in core genres, already things r moving really well and i am more happy as UTV Action is airing non stop dubbed hollywood films

Very Funny to find From Today Morning
•Star Sports 2
•STAR Sports 2 HD
•Star Sports 3
Airing Same Mirror Content with Same Ad Content & Snippets Shots. Only Differences are in Audio Feed. SS2 airing English whereas SS3 airing Hindi Feed.
In the mean time some Different Content shifted to Star Sports First.
Sure!!! This time Something is Cooking inside Star Sports Kitchen.!!!

References:-
Star Sports 2 HD Feed

Star Sports 3 Feed

Star Sports First Feed

Well though i still think Sony has best transmission quality but then what can we do if they do not want to lay more focus on strengthening their bollywood quota. Apart from Max2 which is quite nice and airs older films , we r not getting to see films there with Sony which r from past 2 decades and as someone said in another thread they even have interesting library of offbeat cinema but not utilizing it. Even many classic bollywood films r never shown on even Max2.
I think YRF decided to end pact with Sony bcoz their films particularly new ones were not getting screen space, other production companies like T Series might feel same sooner if things do not change. Sony needs to add 1 more channel dedicated to newer bollywood films.
Desperately SPN needs only One Bollywood Centric Hindi Movie Channel to create Space in between Star Gold Select & &xplor HD.
Even they can surely Revamp Sony Max 2 this time with New Name + it's HD Version.
Whereas Sony Wah can fulfil the purpose of being Sony Max2.
But One Bollywood Oriented Movie Channel is in need.

Star/Disney will leave no stone unturned to be leader in core genres, already things r moving really well and i am more happy as UTV Action is airing non stop dubbed hollywood films
Absolutely this Upcoming Days Star / Disney will be more Aggressive to deliver Good Contents in their Film Clusters. And agreed & Happy with @dino29 Bhai that UTV Action running only Dubbed Hollywood Movies with more Video Sharpness with less Ad-Break.
Also nowadays the Movie which is Premiering on UTV Action also used to simulcast with UTV HD. This is also a Good Sign from Star / Disney part.

Any reason WHY DSport became SD ONLY?
it used to be HD ONLY channel till dec.2018
Broadcast Quality of DSPORT is still on 16:9 AR HD Quality. And every DPO is just Downscaling the HD Feed and providing the DSPORT as SD Feed.
In TATA|sky most of the time You will observe the SD Feed of the Channel almost to HD Quality. So no difference for Me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock