Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Broadcast Quality of DSPORT is still on 16:9 AR HD Quality. And every DPO is just Downscaling the HD Feed and providing the DSPORT as SD Feed.
In TATA|sky most of the time You will observe the SD Feed of the Channel almost to HD Quality. So no difference for Me.

But DSport was launched as HD ONLY channel, then some DTH giving a downscaled version of DSport (in Airtel, 305 was HD, 304 is SD)

but since January 2019, the HD varient completely disappeared from every DTH & streaming platform!!

Now there's NO DSport HD feed on Airtel & DishTV (both I have) and on JioTV, Airtel TV.
only SD is present on Vodafone TV.

Meanwhile at Sony headquarters. People are more shocked than we were last Saturday after alleged BJP NCF alliance.
How many times did they aired so far after the premiere? Only once or twice? so it doesn't matter to them, even I think it did not fetched good ratings as expected

How many times did they aired so far after the premiere? Only once or twice? so it doesn't matter to them, even I think it did not fetched good ratings as expected
It fetched good ratjngs it was the highest rated movie of the week both times but yes excited to watch Arjun Reddy in Star

Can anyone please let me know if B4U network is having any free (got license but channel is not launched) license?

ILove now has changes in programming strategy , presentation as well as transmission quality. Logo became smaller, scroll removed and picture more sharper. Can anyone check in which resolution they r broadcasting in C Band, have they upgraded to HD Format wef today?
I know feed is same but question was regarding upgrade of resolution, has it happened or not ? Felt that picture quality is lot sharper which may be result of some changes done by broadcaster.
Absolutely Perfect Observation @dino29 Brother.
●Broadcaster have Upgrade their Resolution and iLove now become more Sharper in terms of Video Compression thus PQ improves a Lot in 16:9 AR almost HD Quality. AQ also doing very good in both TV & Home Theatre.

●New Graphics for Music Info Bar on iLove

●Channel Logo Size Decreased to best fit 16:9 AR

●Currently Back 2 Back playing Romantic Songs mostly from Eros Music + Sony Music + Saregama properties.
●From 2nd December 2019 refreshed iLOVE from 9 am onwards with Brand New Show "HeartBeat".
●Lot of other New Shows are also Coming on iLove.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock