Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

What happened to Star Suvarna YouTube channel ?
Not showing any Content
MsfcZOX.jpg

zfc8oi0.jpg

Vh1 charges money to show indi crap. Why can't they dump this 💩 to MTV instead?

We hardly have any International music channel. Yet they are dumping unwanted garbage which barely gets 50k views on YouTube. MTV Indies couldn't get relaunch sooner.

Verified it yesterday.
I feel STAR could try this for India's matches they give to DD Sports and also IPL.
Then they should stop Ala-carte offering of SSF on pay DTHs.

Absolutely. I have pointed this out on numerous occasions in past, this strategy is perfect in every sense. Right now Star Sports has too many channels with hardly any uniqueness or advantage, all seem to show highlights all day long and most irritating part is airing same content on 4 or 5 channels.

SS First can get high ratings if they use it smartly just on Free Dish. Their opinion that max people will shift to private platforms to watch cricket is based on wrong assessment, already other channels from various genres have realised this post exit from Free Dish. Infact if they generate interest thru SS First then people will feel tempted to upgrade for viewing more diverse content

I think in future there will be a Star Sports North East. ISL has been airing for free on North East Live. Now Indian Boxing League will also air on Prag News. There is a huge possibility of Star Sports expansion to North East. Although the market is small. You will find avid sports watcher. If they convert Star Sports Bangla to Star Sports Bangla and North East with additional audio feed. It will do really great.

Gossip Girl which was scheduled to premiere wef 25th November on AXN has suddenly been stalled and now even promotions for it not on air. Is it bcoz AXN is shortly looking for a makeover and Sony will brand in on lines of Comedy Central, after which Gossip Girl or such light hearted content will be added to content line up? Will be wise decision to launch such a channel as action or heavy hitting dramas do not get viewershio on TV, OTT is the place for that

Any update regarding name changing for licence of Star Gold Select, Marvel HQ or Disney International HD? Expecting it soon. Really hope Nat Geo People, FX r brought back alingwith their HD Feed.

Other changes i m looking for r Cartoon Network HD, Discovery Turbo, DSport and few others

Any update regarding name changing for licence of Star Gold Select, Marvel HQ or Disney International HD? Expecting it soon. Really hope Nat Geo People, FX r brought back alingwith their HD Feed.

Other changes i m looking for r Cartoon Network HD, Discovery Turbo, DSport and few others
Rightly @dino29 Bhai - All are eagerly waiting for some Rebranding & Revamping from January onwards.
As per sources Star Gold Select will not change their Name or Entity as of now. Some Changes which are in cards:-
1.Movies OK to Star Gold 2
2.Star Utsav Movies to Star Gold Family
3.Disney International HD to Disney HD
But the Wait is going very stretching this time.

Apart from this Subscribers desperately need changes & Revamp for:-
1.Baby TV HD to Star Sports 3 HD
2.Star World Premiere HD to FX HD

Discovery Networks also on the way to look deeper into the matter:-
1.Jeet Prime to investigation Discovery
2.Discovery Turbo to Discovery Ultra

But no News about DSport as they are buying New Sporting Broadcasting Rights. So Discovery will not alter the Sport Future as of.

As per Turner Sources they are filling the most Backlog for Trai in terms of Subscription.
May be HBO will undergo some change but Cartoon Network may be will remain untouched.

But as per Star holding License Renaming Opportunity should come to effect asap as all above mentioned Star Entities are already Backdated and required severe Rebranding.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock