Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Revamping? Because they did the same with Star Pravah at the week of it's revamping.

If we observe, we can see that Star has retarded launching more sports channels. SS1 Marathi isn't properly distributed and SS1 Malayalam is delaying much. I think they are going to close the book.

Its been 9 months and a restructuring is becoming inevitable for the Disney Star merged entity.
In television Hindi Movies, English, Kids genre should be re arranged and revamp required channels.
Call back History TV and ESPN.
History TV and FYI should join hands with NGC under Star.
Kids - Disney, Disney Jr and Marvel HQ - English Kids channels with multi audio feeds.
Disney's Hungama - Dedicated Hindi kids channel. Launch one for Tamil. For rest languages audio feeds are enough.
Axe any one of UTV action and UTV Movies.
Unite Fox Star Studios, UTV motion pictures, Walt Disney pictures India.
South Business is doing well (don't touch it).

I Agree with most of your points but disagree about launching separate hungama tamil channel as nick manages top 1 barc ratings due to its multi audio feeds with 8 languages , hungama would end up getting less ratings. instead they should add more audio feeds like nick in Hungama TV & their other kids channels . chutti tv is tamil kids channel it gets less ratings overall though they have good shows compared to other kids channels , they should add some new shows .

•Baby TV HD to Disney Kids HD (with Marvel HQ + Disney Junior Content)
•Disney International HD to Disney HD (with Disney Channel content)
•Marvel HQ to Star or/ UTV Music
•Disney Junior to Star or/ UTV Music HD
Disney Channel and Disney Junior are globally established brands. Disney Junior is for preschoolers and should be kept the way it is. The channels that are at risk are Marvel HQ and probably Disney International HD. If Marvel HQ don't find much success as a dedicated action channel then the Marvel shows may be moved to Disney Channel and Marvel HQ will shut down. There probably isn't much point rebranding Marvel HQ into a third kids channel. They already have Disney and Hungama for cartoons and DIHD for teens.

I Agree with most of your points but disagree about launching separate hungama tamil channel as nick manages top 1 barc ratings due to its multi audio feeds with 8 languages , hungama would end up getting less ratings. instead they should add more audio feeds like nick in Hungama TV & their other kids channels . chutti tv is tamil kids channel it gets less ratings overall though they have good shows compared to other kids channels , they should add some new shows .
Oh no, You are mistaken. Here is what I meant.
1.English Kids channels with multiple audio feed - Disney, Marvel HQ, Disney Jr.
2.Pure Hindi Kids channel - Disney's Hungama - it should have a mix of contents from miscellaneous sources and non cartoon programs (like Sun's Kids channels).
And a dedicated Tamil Kids channel - 3.Disney's _______(a tamil name) or Simply Disney Tamil.
Chutti TV is somewhere near Top 5 and many times reached #5. So it has a good viewership. Unlike other languages, Tamil is a big market and people had very affection to their native language. So dedicated channels can grab ratings from there. Even Telugu is a big market, this principle is hardly working. Look, SS 1 Tamil has a decent viewership and Star Vijay Super made its on space after revamp. So a Kids channel against Chutti has possibilities in Tamil market, if properly executed.

Slight change in logo color of mastii channel

Old one having green and blue
b6LMneJ.png

New one having orange and blue
hlBE2uU.png

Since last few days picture quality of Movies Now is quite bad, too much sharpness. Looks like Times Network still facing some issue in their transponders or equipment... Earlier it happened very frequently bcoz of problems caused by fire in their office back in 2018

Does anyone have Star Sports First? Is it a good channel to take? I already have SS 1,2,3 and Select 2.. Recent Barc rating showing it's a top 2 sports channel. Why? Any live content?

Does anyone have Star Sports First? Is it a good channel to take? I already have SS 1,2,3 and Select 2.. Recent Barc rating showing it's a top 2 sports channel. Why? Any live content?
Its not new bro .. since its Launch it is In Top .5 Sports ratings of Barc . because its available on DD FD its getting good ratings as rural Viewers watch old cricket highlights n PKL,ISL live in it .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock