Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

& people say Star doesn't air movies! 😂 👏
Star Has Got Maximum Films Of Govinda Sir From The 90s So They Are Airing It On All Channels. They Have Hardly 1-2 Movies Of SRK And Aamir Khan So They Don't Air Their Movies On Their Respective Birthdays. So Its Just All About How Many Movies They Have In Their Library To Air On An Actor's Birthday

Star Has Got Maximum Films Of Govinda Sir From The 90s So They Are Airing It On All Channels. They Have Hardly 1-2 Movies Of SRK And Aamir Khan So They Don't Air Their Movies On Their Respective Birthdays. So Its Just All About How Many Movies They Have In Their Library To Air On An Actor's Birthday
It's not about Birthday Dear! These movies has got proper timing in regular basis in all of The Star Hindi Movies Channels but some people dought it. Just because they love a rival network, i love Star & i haven't talked about about Other Networks, because i don't have knowledge about them neither i watch their stuff. There are some People in Hindi Movies Thread which i don't wanna name but they spread hatred towards Star, many of them have noticed it but didn't pointed them out.

Christmas Logo Of Colors Cineplex
TTT4OUr.jpg

Did Anyone Watch How Star Gold Is Promoting Coolie No. 1(1995)?
It Are Airing Tomorrow At 2 PM And The Tagline Of The Promo Is "Ek Hi Hai Asli Govinda Aur Ek Hi Hai Asli Coolie No. 1"(There's Only 1 Original Govinda And Only 1 Original Coolie No. 1)
What An Insult For Varun Dhawan And Co. :hehe: :biggrin::rofl2:

Infotainment broadcasters in this country are beyond terrible. I follow US and UK version of these same channels on youtube. The quality of content is not even comparable to horrible shows they have been catering us for years.

Last edited:
Infotainment broadcasters in this country are beyond terrible. I follow US and UK version of these same channels on youtube. The quality of content is not even comparable to horrible shows they have been catering for years.

what r the subscription charges for these chs abroad? Buddy fact is we r getting more than enough considering price and audience base

what r the subscription charges for these chs abroad? Buddy fact is we r getting more than enough considering price and audience base
Who told them to not ask more for subscription? People doesn't subscribe because they offer below average content. And they are not required to do original production. They can acquire shows made by their US counterparts. If OTT has got the money. Do you think broadcasters don't?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock