Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,376
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,103
Tribute To Dilip Kumar Today On Zee Classic
ZGOON3W.png
Tribute To Dilip Kunar Tomorrow On Sony Max 2👇🏻
As expected good selection by Zee. I was expecting Bairaag and they are airing it

Hate is not justified. TMKOC alone gives them huge revenue. Plus KBC, Indian Idol despite all the controversy is the highest watched reality show at present. Sony strength is reality shows, which in Telugu and Tamil Star has mastered it.
@ak7777 I want to know that why sony stopped airing the Kapil Sharma Show reruns on Sony SD ??

Many are watching Cid old episodes on YouTube & Sonypal. I think it's not about TRP I thinks they are not getting perfect story for new episodes
It was way past it time. Many new episodes lack any novelty. Same with Adalat. After 100-200 episode, you can't find anything new in story line. They should have stopped airing new episodes of CID long ego. Saying this as a fan of CID.

It was way past it time. Many new episodes lack any novelty. Same with Adalat. After 100-200 episode, you can't find anything new in story line. They should have stopped airing new episodes of CID long ego. Saying this as a fan of CID.
There was a show call CIF by same cast on Dangal after cancellation of CID. Whatever happened to it.

Back
Top Bottom