Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Such a nice campaign but i wish sony showed so many bollywood films or once featured in this promo at apt slots... 99% of this promo features bollywood films and then when u switch on Sony Max situation is exactly reversed.
Sony Max has created many such promos in the past, even after it became a mostly South channel. But it is definitely ironic that the promo shows only Bollywood movies and not South ones. It was actually a good opportunity to show that Sony Max has the largest South library.

Otherwise this greatly reminded me of the promos that Sony Max has released when it was launching its HD feed. You know all the rest about library mismanagement and how Sony Max must improve in Bollywood.

Source

Last edited:
Sony Max has created many such promos in the past, even after it became a mostly South channel. But it is definitely ironic that the promo shows only Bollywood movies and not South ones. It was actually a good opportunity to show that Sony Max has the largest South library.

Otherwise this greatly reminded me of the promos that Sony Max has released when it was launching its HD feed. You know all the rest about library mismanagement and how Sony Max must improve in Bollywood.

Source

Biggest irony is that Sony has films to have dedicated new age bollywood channel or even a channel like Star Gold Select / And Xplor and above all they r profitable company which adds as an advantage. Why they do not do so is a question i don't get answer to

Now that Goldmines Films r moving out, maybe they will shift strategy

Are Marvel HQ , Di sney Junior shutting down? Not available in updated RIO on Star TV website
Imo- may be they will use their license to Hungama Telugu, & Hungama Tamil,
We saw already their logo's in registered trademarks.

Imo- may be they will use their license to Hungama Telugu, & Hungama Tamil,
We saw already their logo's in registered trademarks.

They will not do it, that registration is for language info alongwith logo they show frequently instead of just plain regular logo

Anyways even UTV HD missing in updated bouquet. Hope that they do not launch more regular sports chs though for key regional markets they should launch HD sports channels if demand is there and financially it works out well

Then why Zee is merging with foreign company and giving ownership to foreigners if they are concerned about indian channel they could have done merging with indian Companies likes Sun Network, Network18, ETV or others. And why did they accept American and Chinese investors to invest in there business.
Correct me if i am wrong
Sucheta Dalal gave a clear background in her latest video. She explained that because of Ketan Parekh Scam Zee's shares were in doldrums, Invesco stepped in and rescued Zee, it did the same in 2019 as well. She told that Invesco never does this and for the first time is requesting an EGM and Zee's shares are only 0.9% revenue of Invesco. Zee doesn't want Goenka to step down and as a media company they have played the nationalism card and are continuing to play with it.
Sun will never Accept Zee's offer since Zee Rejected Sun's programming slot for South Indian content when Zee came

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock