Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Sooryavansham has a runtime of 2hr 49 min , how tonight Sony Max is managing to air complete movie with ads in 3hr 9 mins?

Also a good news to share May 1st schedule for UTV HD is out and it has popular movies lined up all day. I think UTV HD won't b shutdown by star/disney just like Disney International HD shutdown was cancelled. It will awesome to watch dubbed hollywood movies in HD now that many more movies from different studios is getting added to star/disney movie library

Off topic just for fun.

@dino29 bros GF- darling say something about me (in a romantic way).

@dino29- well I must say Disney-Star is doing fantastic job compared to other broadcasters most of the bollywood films lined up in coming days. (Broke up jag suna suna lage)

Sorry dino29 bhai it's just for fun nothing else.

Star/disney not only has excellent content, promotional, pricing etc strategy but r also quite lucky with bollywood content... when Salman Khan films agreement was ongoing with them all of his films worked well at box office and their hindi movie chs, only exception is tubelight. During this period even agreement with NG Grandson and Ajay Devgn sir films was on and same track record was maintained there. Incase of those films whose satellite rights went to other broadcasters during this period bcoz of involvement of different co producer or utv then again these films either flopped both at box office or tv or worked well in theatres but flop when aired on zee , Viacom18 or sony hindi movie chs.. heropanti only exception .. when with zee all flopped.... same likely happening with ajay sir and ng grandson now that bachchan pandey did not perform that well in cinemas and runway34 has had a lukeworm buzz. Let's see if Bachchan Pandey and Runway 34 do well on zee cinema or not as in recent past big bollywood movies haven't performed much upto expectations on zee network hindi movie chs (as i understood from BARC Ratings) Jersey also fop at box office and has less chance to do well on Sony Max.

Luck apart star/disney manages to get good ratings even for average bollywood movies which others find it difficult to do, good movies ofcourse do exceedingly well on star/disney chs but again on other networks i see that huge viewership missing specially post initial few airings.

so just for the sake Disney-Star airing the movie after 2 3 airings it will be sidelined or ignored like other yrf films.
Looks like Disney-Star saw this msg of yours so they are airing multiple popular YRF movies tomorrow alongside renewal of RNBDJ on Star Utsav Movies:-

DDLJ, Mardaani 2 on Star Gold
Mohabbatein on Star Gold 2
DTPH on UTV Movies

Why Disney-Star airing yrf movies without promotions whats wrong in this 1st mardaani then new York now rab ne bana di jodi? Looks like upcoming yrf movies also will be aired without promotion.

Why Disney-Star airing yrf movies without promotions whats wrong in this 1st mardaani then new York now rab ne bana di jodi? Looks like upcoming yrf movies also will be aired without promotion.
RNBDJ Deserves a promotion like DDLJ it's one of the iconic movies of late 2000s and it's one of my favourite movie of 2008 alongside oye Lucky Lucky oye, golmaal returns and fashion PS I've watched the movie on theaters alongside mom and her friend in early 2009

yQwQWR1.jpg

Amazing print by Max compared to Zee. A more bright version compared to Zee
Sony is always top class as far as Print is concerned . Zee's PQ is poor . Idk why but why do channels are just concerned about increasing their library and are not concerned about their PQ and AQ . This is something that a user wants . What is the use of buying an HD TV and Getting Phone Camera Quality PQ ?

Today there is just 1 dubbed south indian movie scheduled on star/disney hindi movie SD / HD chs.... Tomorrow all morning to evening slots (barring watershed slots) filled with just bollywood movies across star/disney SD chs while Star Gold HD has just 1 south indian movie scheduled as replacement og Jurassic World - Fallen Kingdom which is airing just on SD feed

Disney-Star not doing justice to YRF most of the movies ignored some movies airing In watershed hours upcoming films airing without promotions 1st time premier should be in main channels star gold and star gold 2. Aditya chopra should sortout this issues soon.

Can any1 plz check if star utsav movies is currently airing Aankhen (1993) or Aankhen (2002). Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock