Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I think Disney-Star should follow zee. Whichever movie zee renews they will air in prime in zee bollywood or in &pictures. All TIME magnetics movies zee channels aired in prime time.

I think Disney-Star should follow zee. Whichever movie zee renews they will air in prime in zee bollywood or in &pictures. All TIME magnetics movies zee channels aired in prime time.

Even star/disney aired popular renewed movies on prime slots across its chs. Infact New York, Mashaal, Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai, Vijay, Lamhe, etc and all others less popular films (but good films) got aired in evening or night slots. Every popular movie got a primetime night slot. Even on zee films like Gambler, Hero - Love Story Of A Spy, International Khiladi and few other recently renewed films got afternoon or evening slots when it premiered on zee network hindi movie chs.

Infact there is lot zee network needs to learn from star/disney be it regading scheduling of films or properly utlising bollywood movie library. Good thing about zee is that these days it does not cut songs from movies which it started doing sometime back but i have noticed that certain scenes r cut to shorten runtime of movies with ads which again is not the right thing to do . Audo and Video Quality of chs, graphics/presentation r also a
areas where zee needs imorovement. Also zee mostly never airs end credits of movies and manier timea even starting credits, star/disney always airs starting credits but incase of end credits mostly it uses PIP feature and promos run on top while end credits roll over below in fast forward which again i dislike.

Anyways as subscribers keep sharing feedback with broadcasters where u feel they need improvement. I always make ita point to do so

Any update regarding how much rating Bunty Aur Bubli 2, Shiddat, Arrangi Re, Bell Bottom, Radhe Shyam, Mardaani, Heropanti and other recent new or renewal premieres have mangaged to get on respective channels ?

Sent some detailed feedback to star gold + star/disney (@starindia) social media hanfle and zee network hindi movie chs cluster covering range of points. Hopefully these will b looked into and going forward improvements will b done

Had shared feedback with star/disney couple of times over last year or so that they should remove/cut kissing or intimate scenes from films aired on their hindi movie chs as most viewers watch movies alongwith their family members and such scenes create rather uncomfortable situation thus forcing one to switch to another channel.

Again really happy that star/disney again took note of this feedback and worked upon it, noticed today that kissing scene (which was simple 3 seconds peck on lips) in Heropanti movie was removed by star/disney. This again will lead to more viewers tuning into their hindi movie chs as content will become more family audience oriented

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi tomorrow afternoon on Star Utsav Movies. For the 1st time renewed movie premiering on Star Utsav Movies. I guess they r airing in afternoon to avoid clash with evening IPL game. Again this premiere happening without promotions

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi tomorrow afternoon on Star Utsav Movies. For the 1st time renewed movie premiering on Star Utsav Movies. I guess they r airing in afternoon to avoid clash with evening IPL game. Again this premiere happening without promotions
Sony channels ruined the movie by airing 10 to 15 times in March viewers also not have much interest to watch the film so just for the sake Disney-Star airing the movie after 2 3 airings it will be sidelined or ignored like other yrf films.

Are spiderman movies set to arrive on star/disney chs thru Marvel agreement? Noticed that recent spiderman movies put under pay wall and not part of amazon prime video subscription. Is it that right ownership of these movies will shift from sony/columbia pictures to.marvel soon & hence to maximise revenue before that this step has been taken or is there some other reason for this? The latest spiderman movie available on rental on prime video, zee 5 and youtube movies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock