Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Vh1 was so awesome before it's rebrand in 2015. How can you go from having iconic US logo to a pink one?
They should move to the International logo. It looks much better & very minimalistic.
fraQLCk.png

Doordarshan, the Television Network of Prasar Bharati – India’s Public Broadcaster, is all set for global coverage of ‘Namaste Trump’ event and US President Trump’s visit to India through its English News Channel “DD India”.

DD plans extensive global coverage of US prez Donald Trump's visit to India
By now Prasar Bharati should come to it's senses. We need to reserve that HD news channel for English coverage as it caters to entire world. We are fine by watching Hindi coverage in SD.

When it happens get rid of the HD Word too. It's embarrassing how we still haven't moved ahead with technology.

We need to reserve that HD news channel for English coverage as it caters to entire world. We are fine by watching Hindi coverage in SD.
Exactly the opposite of my logic. International news channels are usually not in HD, whereas there is already a shortage of Indian HD news channels and we are waiting for ABP News HD. Others like NDTV, Network18 and Zee should follow soon. I have said this previously.

Exactly the opposite of my logic. International news channels are usually not in HD, whereas there is already a shortage of Indian HD news channels and we are waiting for ABP News HD. Others like NDTV, Network18 and Zee should follow soon. I have said this previously.
Which international news channels are in SD? You want someone in America whose TVs are mostly from 40 to 100 inches to watch SD content?

Which international news channels are in SD? You want someone in America whose TVs are mostly from 40 to 100 inches to watch SD content?
By international I mean ONLY those that air in multiple countries. Except NHK World HD and Al Jazeera HD none of them are in HD. Americans can continue to watch their domestic MSNBC, FNC and ABC News in full HD, but this will NOT be translated to CNN, BBC World News, etc.

By international I mean ONLY those that air in multiple countries. Except NHK World HD and Al Jazeera HD none of them are in HD. Americans can continue to watch their domestic MSNBC, FNC and ABC News in full HD, but this will NOT be translated to CNN, BBC World News, etc.
Forget CNN. It's privately owned. BBC, RT, Al Jazeera, CCTV state funded news networks doesn't broadcast in HD?

BBC, RT, Al Jazeera, CCTV state funded news networks doesn't broadcast in HD?
The answer is they broadcast in HD only within their home country and not internationally. DD News HD should not be available outside India.

The answer is they broadcast in HD only within their home country and not internationally. DD News HD should not be available outside India.
Watching Trump having conversations with business leaders and entrepreneurs at US embassy. Audio is inaudible. There is noise in the background. Entrepreneurs can't be heard properly. Only Trump can be as he has a mic in front of him. Do you want same for us to represent worldwide? Government should either upgrade equipments and infrastructure of Doordarshan. Or should dissolve it. We are better off with ANI, PTI and IANS which are much better than Doordarshan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock