Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Zee Zabardast coming on 1 April on DDFD it's FTA Marathi Movie Channel. (Confirm)
It will be 2nd FTA Marathi Movie channel on DDFD after Shemaroo Marathibana.

Zee Chanderi may be Marathi FTA GEC which will be 2nd FTA Marathi entertainment channel on DDFD after Fakt Marathi. Zee Chanderi will air rerun of Zee Marathi and Zee Yuva serials.
(Wait for official announcement)

Zee Chitramandir may be Classic Marathi movie channel or pay per view movie channel.
(Wait for official announcement)

Zee Chanderi and Chitramandir have applied for logos they may get MIB license and launch soon but Zabardast have win slot on DDFD gonna come on 1 April.

Fakt Marathi in coming days is rebranding as Full GEC channel with original serials (no reruns). There some original serials promos came like Saptapadi, Saibaba, Special Police force also lokmanya tilak is one rumored serial others are unknown. Fakt Marathi is first successful fta regional gec from enterr10 and so they have planned to make Fakt Marathi as original gec with original serials and they have stopped airing Dubbed and rerun serials. Enterr10 network can also launch fta Marathi movies channel as they have big movie library.

Idk if its because of shutting down Disney branded channels in SEA or STAR & Disney India's negligence, Disney SEA is quite good in making these Disney channels Shows and Movies Available on Hotstar quickly after American broadcasting. Here in India, Having 5 Disney branded channels they are not able to do that. Simply they should be ashamed of themselves with the poor management in English and Kids portfolios.
Because they didn't include it any of their bouquet. It's sold on A-la-Carte basis. This happened when Star and Disney merged in India.

Because they didn't include it any of their bouquet. It's sold on A-la-Carte basis. This happened when Star and Disney merged in India.
It's there in one HD bouquet. Also I don't think Star had an opportunity to include Disney Channels in more bouquets because of NTO 2.0 pending implementation and Status Quo of existing RIO. The strong performance of DisneyIntl HD will pose some questions for them for sure. Let's see what happens

It's there in one HD bouquet. Also I don't think Star had an opportunity to include Disney Channels in more bouquets because of NTO 2.0 pending implementation and Status Quo of existing RIO. The strong performance of DisneyIntl HD will pose some questions for them for sure. Let's see what happens
It's not there. Before NTO 2.0 Disney's other channels were included. They only left Disney International HD from bouquets. Even UTV HD is on some bouquet.

It's not there. Before NTO 2.0 Disney's other channels were included. They only left Disney International HD from bouquets. Even UTV HD is on some bouquet.
I believe, Star is maintaining Status Quo with Bouquets launched prior to NTO 2.0 only. None of the Disney-UTV channels are der in current bouquets (Just checked on Tata Sky). UTV HD and Disney Intl HD are on a single Bouquet called Disney HD bouquet something.

And I think u were saying redg that Feb 2020 Rio, which doesn't have Disney Jr, Marvel HQ or Disney Intl HD apart from Kids one as they are heavily pushing Hungama in all the bouquets, and Disney Channel getting the second preference some premium charge.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock