Got a new Tata Sky + Transfer Connection - Details

even dd and dd+ works on dolby digital supported tv also bro but we cant feel the background sound effect clarity

DTH Fan said:
Is the EPG same as previous HD+ STB? Also if you find any new option in the UI or settings, please share it. Thanks.

It's the same. I didn't find any difference. I only noticed three tuners in the signal strength screen. Will post a screenshot.

vijaysekar said:
Bro i also purchased tata(sky+ transfer on 19th of this month installation done but technician does not know how to pair universal remote can u help me how u paired it on ur own im using sony 43inch 4k tv please bro i beg u.

I will scan the 1 pager manual that I followed to pair the remote in 1-2 days. You can make use of the instructions on it.

sudheep said:
Congrats bro.Can u post some snaps of LNB

Sorry, I live in a high rise so have an MDU.

There are some different/additional instructions in the manual to use the volume +, - and mute buttons to control the TV volume without using 'univ'. And there are two methods of pairing the remote. Will post it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock