Good News Got Installed TATA|Sky HD today Exchanging RDTV

I received a call from senior department of Tata Sky they said I'll get all new equipments. Including dish and wire.
Hi, May I know what are the steps u followed? and also, your rdtv account was active when migration. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, May I know what are the steps u followed? and also, your rdtv account was active when migration. Thanks!
I have call on Tata Sky toll-free number. And ask them to exchange my RDTV STB. They took-up my details like smart card number my pin, registered Mobile number with that STB and I provided them all and make it clear that my box is not active. They ask me no problem sir we are transferring call in senior department from where your STB booking will be done. My call get connected to senior executive where he booked my new connection.

I have call on Tata Sky toll-free number. And ask them to exchange my RDTV STB. They took-up my details like smart card number my pin, registered Mobile number with that STB and I provided them all and make it clear that my box is not active. They ask me no problem sir we are transferring call in senior department from where your STB booking will be done. My call get connected to senior executive where he booked my new connection.
Nice to hear bro...have u requested for HVEC Box?

I came to know that TS is just realigning rdtv antennas and giving only SD boxes to customers.
I was lucky because i booked early,seeing the info here.
I got all new equipment

Mine also exchange 4years old SD box not working condition.

Actually I don't want exchange because of monthly Rs.230/ month min base pack. But CC told me no amount to pay, all are free. Then I confirmed.

As per CC told me only SD box replace, but installation guy come with HD box.(not HEVC). He asking payment 230+200 s.c+50 extra, I refused that and paid 230+100 only.

Mine also exchange 4years old SD box not working condition.

Actually I don't want exchange because of monthly Rs.230/ month min base pack. But CC told me no amount to pay, all are free. Then I confirmed.

As per CC told me only SD box replace, but installation guy come with HD box.(not HEVC). He asking payment 230+200 s.c+50 extra, I refused that and paid 230+100 only.

Lowest pack in Tata Sky is My 99 + any paid regional add-on, which will cost under 170 rs. Then 199 pack is there , it also have 1 free regional add-on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock