Good News Got Installed TATA|Sky HD today Exchanging RDTV

he just alligned the OLD dish(Not much good as it is 6yr old) got max 70% Sq only.called cc nd they also said its not mandatory to change all the equipement.
@balugudidiot Congo bro. :eek:k:
I am also a RDTV user and soon going to avail this exchange offer. One question. They installed new dish or just aligned your old dish?
I received a call from senior department of Tata Sky they said I'll get all new equipments. Including dish and wire.

I don't think he'll take TS. If he want to take TS he would bought it before when he took Rdtv..
so what will he do with his RDTV box after 19th ??? :huh
Bhangar wala ke paas bech denge kya?? ( will he sold to the person who buy broken used item from customer)

I received a call from senior department of Tata Sky they said I'll get all new equipments. Including dish and wire.
Thanks for info. Just want to know how did you contact them? Giving missed call or calling to their toll free number.

so what will he do with his RDTV box after 19th ??? :huh
Bhangar wala ke paas bech denge kya?? ( will he sold to the person who buy broken used item from customer)

He always think differently. So predicting Bishnu bro is a tough job...:wink:

Don't you know I own RDTV from it starting of it as BIGTV. 'Mucche Ho Toh Aisi Ho warna naa ho, air TV Ho toh Big TV ho'

Sorry bro I don't remember, that's why asked...:blush:

Who ask DishTV to use his mind and give this foolish offer I'm sure that if it would also free then most will switch to it as it gives free HD channels and affordable too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock