Got Retention offer from TATA SKY

Actually, you are paying only 350 or so per connection because of the multi-TV connection. So your case is tight. You might get the LDP on one STB and not on the other.

I can see that you paid 500 rupees per month. So you might still get practically all the channels I think. TS is likely to absorb the loss on the NCF.

Thats upto TRAI to define what existing packs are and if they can include LDP given to customers between 29th Dec 18 to 31st Jan 19 into existing packs
It's absolute nonsense to offer LDP to customers now. TRAI had given the 1 month time to let the consumers know about these options and let them exercise their choice. The new rules are already in effect. Offering LDPs now instead of bringing the customers under new regime is purely a gimmick by TS and any other DPO doing it.

I don't think prices will be uniform. They can play around with the NCF. Other differences include support for packs. TS may not support certain packs from broadcasters, and you will have to pay a-la carte?

If all DPO will charge same rate for packs why should i change my service provider ?

You know that that a particular DTH provider is waiting for the cash trucks to arrive from Star, Sony etc before announcing support for their packs, right? what if the cash trucks don't arrive? it will play hardball, no support for packs. All a-la carte. Who loses?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock