• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: REPLY FROM ISRO ON GSAT-10

dino29 said:
me_saket said:
dkj said:
ayushlabroo said:
I got reply from ISRO Public Grievance ie : ([email protected]).

The Email was from ISRO'S Public Grievance officer who replied to my email which i had send on 14 Dec 2012.

The email was dated (or written updated 10th Jan 2013). ISRO says that in summary i am telling:-

" GSAT-10 has been launched on 29th Sep 2013 from French Guiana. And has events has been successful carried out as mentioned.
3 Oct 12 :Was placed in GTO Orbit
5 Oct 12 :Achieved 81.14 degree longt.
10 Oct 12 :Satellite was forbitted
27 Oct 12 :Satellite reforbetted.
4 Nov 12 :Satellite was under operational.
7 -15 Nov 12 :Testing of kU Band transponders at 81.5 degree.
20-27 Nov 12 :Testing of C Band transponders at 81.74 degree
4 Dec -24 Dec Satellite LAM vending retiened process for new desired international space location.
8 Jan onward Orbital of satellite is carried out along with GSAT 12 & INSAT 4A as per international UA space agreement.
And is expected to be commercially operation in February - March 2013

great work keep updating

i still belive in this reply.

there may be ofcourse delay in schedule by isro due to G0^t organaisation.

so accordingly in april tps will be available to ts.

and mostly first channel addition would be six hd

u r absolutely wrong, had sony six hd been first addition from gsat 10 then tata sky would not have added it as an event based channel. also as this ch is being removed from may 26 so it clearly means that till may end too there is no hope of gsat 10 being operational

i guess gsat 10 will not work as it has failed and tata sky will keep misguiding customers till next year mid when hopefully they get tp's from gsat 11 if that does not fail

How are you telling like this? Did you read the annual report?

Banned Praveen Raaj.

If you dont like someone than just keep quiet and ignore them...This is a Public Forum so mind your language.Personal fights are not allowed here.This is not just for Praveen Raaj.I'm saying to everyone..Dont like someone?? Just ignore there posts

Moderators, please help remove my like on post no. 991. I was scrolling down on touch phone and like button was pressed.

Got the info from sources that Tata Sky is testing some new transponders and other things in back end and testing is in full swing on GSAT10 by tata sky since feb last week.

let us wait n watch

Mr.dino29 all these days you are firm on confirming that GSAT10 is a failure. Now you changed your stand.

Dino works on truth principal.

till this time gsat10 was failure.

now its sucessuful according to his source.

so let wait and watch ts and dino movement.

Back
Top Bottom