• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: REPLY FROM ISRO ON GSAT-10

me_saket said:
dkj said:
ayushlabroo said:
I got reply from ISRO Public Grievance ie : ([email protected]).

The Email was from ISRO'S Public Grievance officer who replied to my email which i had send on 14 Dec 2012.

The email was dated (or written updated 10th Jan 2013). ISRO says that in summary i am telling:-

" GSAT-10 has been launched on 29th Sep 2013 from French Guiana. And has events has been successful carried out as mentioned.
3 Oct 12 :Was placed in GTO Orbit
5 Oct 12 :Achieved 81.14 degree longt.
10 Oct 12 :Satellite was forbitted
27 Oct 12 :Satellite reforbetted.
4 Nov 12 :Satellite was under operational.
7 -15 Nov 12 :Testing of kU Band transponders at 81.5 degree.
20-27 Nov 12 :Testing of C Band transponders at 81.74 degree
4 Dec -24 Dec Satellite LAM vending retiened process for new desired international space location.
8 Jan onward Orbital of satellite is carried out along with GSAT 12 & INSAT 4A as per international UA space agreement.
And is expected to be commercially operation in February - March 2013

great work keep updating

i still belive in this reply.

there may be ofcourse delay in schedule by isro due to G0^t organaisation.

so accordingly in april tps will be available to ts.

and mostly first channel addition would be six hd

this also proves that excerpts from so called mail posted above is all false and for ur info i have written to the same department of isro 3 times but they have not responded. so this mail posted above is all a false mail as no such mail exists

is dino29 still here chatting crap thought he was banned. Gsat-10 not failed. its your mama that failed to raise you properly.

Kpt said:
is dino29 still here chatting crap thought he was banned. Gsat-10 not failed. its your mama that failed to raise you properly.

do not make personal comments, stay on topic

We are here for sharing the things what we got from sources....not to flush the rubbish thoughts of foolish mind.....
I don't know GSAT 10 is failed or not....but my simple thought is that if something is there but we could not able to use for long time then it is nothing more than crap.

If other are giving info with souce
then sino says its false.

but dino source is always correct.

this behaviour of dino is not acceptable.

and irritaing members.

otherwise why isro report says gsat10 sucess.

or
otherwise this is also false bcoz its not by dino source .

see the table carefully, only launch is successful but satellite is not operational yet

dino29 said:
see the table carefully, only launch is successful but satellite is not operational yet

Hei Dino A....H...e.... F....k...r.... B....t...rd..... M....F...k...r.... You stop posting damn it.... wat u think in ur mind..... ur most irritating guy i never seen.... stop F....kng all our mind.... and go F.....k urself.... I thing u cant do that.....

Praveen Raaj said:
dino29 said:

Hei Dino A....H...e.... F....k...r.... B....t...rd..... M....F...k...r.... You stop posting damn it.... wat u think in ur mind..... ur most irritating guy i never seen.... stop F....kng all our mind.... and go F.....k urself.... I thing u cant do that.....

all the foul language u wrote goes back to u

Back
Top Bottom