GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
dino29 said:
Praveen Raaj said:
dino29 said:
see the table carefully, only launch is successful but satellite is not operational yet

Hei Dino A....H...e.... F....k...r.... B....t...rd..... M....F...k...r.... You stop posting damn it.... wat u think in ur mind..... ur most irritating guy i never seen.... stop F....kng all our mind.... and go F.....k urself.... I thing u cant do that.....

all the foul language u wrote goes back to u

Thu..... "goes back to me" /...... wat r u a school guy..... ?

mods are this kind of people allowed to come to this forum, is this a civilized forum or awhat.

take action against the above man

dino29 said:
mods are this kind of people allowed to come to this forum, is this a civilized forum or awhat.

take action against the above man

This is the Frustration u creating everyday to most of the people in this forum..... U made me talk like this..... i never scold any one in apublic forum like this..... u have making people to suffer mentally by giving mental pressure.... If u alone not in this forum, People vl b more happy..... I know they will ban me... But as final post i want to scold u..... I know people vl agree with me.... i dont care anythng else....

Praveen Raaj said:
Amarjeet said:
praveen raj mind your language and be in your limit.........

I am Sorry it wont happen again..... i have done wat i felt doing.... sorry again

no problem brother.But we should maintain discipline.....

this is the problem in this forum that some people have a trouble digesting the truth and they start abusing me. mods do not take action on them

Re: RE: GSAT-10 : Discussion, News & Updates

Praveen Raaj said:
dino29 said:
see the table carefully, only launch is successful but satellite is not operational yet

Hei Dino A....H...e.... F....k...r.... B....t...rd..... M....F...k...r.... You stop posting damn it.... wat u think in ur mind..... ur most irritating guy i never seen.... stop F....kng all our mind.... and go F.....k urself.... I thing u cant do that.....

Mind your language....

Guys actually Gsat 10 is more important to ISRO for GAGAN. Because they know if they fails to achieve ku band tp, they can arrange from foreign sat. Easily but if ISRO fails to achieve target of GAGAN then all is waste. Wait of next sat and will it be happen after 2 year. And if they do like this, no day coming for operation of GAGAN because in this mean time first sat Gsat 8 will be expire.
So now most priority is for GAGAN and after then ku band. Also ts receive Nod of 6 tp but ts want all tp and will get shortly.

Back
Top Bottom