GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,322
RE: GSAT 10 failed

good explanation brother......this news itself is a fake news nothing elso.this is only a rumor....

mmadhankumar said:
tatasky_2006 said:
Sbhopale said:
bro who said TS not tweeting about gsat, they still do it :lol
if you observe older tweet of tata sky, they replaying about gsat with each and every channels addition query, but now only one tweet in 4 to 5 days about gsat. Even no answer with senior people of tata sky too
Amarjeet said:
govt has invested crore of money in this sattelite and a new member is coming and telling that my uncle told me that it has failed and everyone is believing.....

This is totally a bias news nothing else....

+1

oh, gsat 8, gsat 12, and other failure satellite launch are without investing money? Where is the relation that investing money and failure? Investment is need weather its success or failure because its before launch.

Sbhopale said:
oh, gsat 8, gsat 12, and other failure satellite launch are without investing money? Where is the relation that investing money and failure? Investment is need weather its success or failure because its before launch.

bro you took the wrong meaning.... its not about money and failure but amarjeet bro is trying to say that govt invests money on sats and how come a general public confirm it as failure. we will leave it to govt itself. they will announce it if it is really a failure same way as other failed sats

this man is spreading false news, i can prove it by any simple loophole
any organization will not release inside info to any media house before it officially makes a press release. do u think isro is crazy that they will release this news to outlook and outlook will not publish it till isro makes official press release about the failure. these kind of info r top secret
this news is false, gsat 10 is fine and tata sky will add new chs from it very soon

if thread starter has proof like any article then he should present it here, mods close this thread

Ok Madhan Bro! Then What's The Reason Behind The Delay Of Gsat Testing?

And What's The Maximum Time You're Expecting To Test Gsat?

wait for new year, tata sky will add new channels. there has been some delays as some work was still on in backend plus work of removing splitters was on but from new year new chs will b added

I am not saying this is failure or not,
only I think isro is following to govt. They neither announce it is active nor failed. [no press release after 3 octo.] and even what about gsat 8, gsat 12,and also why airtel move on ses7 from insat 4cr any one have any official source? no official announcement hence how can we expect official info for gsat 10

buddy what official press release u want on gsat 8 is active but no dth op can use it as its far from radius of all dth ops
gsat 12 is idle and will b used for search and rescue communications during disaster management, tele-medicine or video-conferenced-health consultations from remote villages; and tele-education besides supporting the numerous digitised VRCs (village resource centres)

So what? Tata Sky had applied to ISRO for a stand by satellite last year also sought permission for hiring foreign satellite in case gsat fails. So nothing to worry much just a matter of time and every thing will be sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom