GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT-10

Muhammed Rafi said:
no problem gsat 10,satarting 2 or 3 months ago.insat 4a no replace g sat10.gsat 10 new satelite.tatasky take over to gsat 10pappaper work[licence] to india gov.

What he means :- G-sat 10 will start after 2-3 months. G-sat 10 is not the replacement of Insat 4A, It is a new satellite. Tata sky will take over g-sat 10 after getting licence from India Govt. This is what he means.

In Some other forums - not allowed to use hindi or any other regional languages, as others cannot understand. So his idea, he expressed in his own way. Pls understand his feelings and co-operate with him.

JOHNY THOMAS said:
Muhammed Rafi said:
no problem gsat 10,satarting 2 or 3 months ago.insat 4a no replace g sat10.gsat 10 new satelite.tatasky take over to gsat 10pappaper work[licence] to india gov.

What he means :- G-sat 10 will start after 2-3 months. G-sat 10 is not the replacement of Insat 4A, It is a new satellite. Tata sky will take over g-sat 10 after getting licence from India Govt. This is what he means.

In Some other forums - not allowed to use hindi or any other regional languages, as others cannot understand. So his idea, he expressed in his own way. Pls understand his feelings and co-operate with him.

i think he specified about Gsat-10 launching date. Not starting date, ("ago")

guys chill out, why are we getting worried bcoz tata sky is very happey as despite not giving many channels , their sales are going high and high bcoz of the brand name

Reliance, Airtel ,& dish(zee) also have goodwill, i think the effect come from retailer, they do compel sales. most of customer do not know what is better for him.

only tata sky, videocon d2h, airtel digital tv and dish tv will remain top dth operators.
videocon d2h will soon become number 1 , tata sky will b number 2, airtel digital tv and diush tv will have to change policies to get to the top

dipak said:
JOHNY THOMAS said:
Muhammed Rafi said:

i think he specified about Gsat-10 launching date. Not starting date, ("ago")

But he mentioned about starting not launching. He is not aware of the difference between after or ago I think.

Still there is no news about GSAT-10.Hense i think it will take another 3-4 months to get operational.

RE: Tata Sky & GSAT 10

i have spoken many times to sr people in tata sky. received call regarding gsat 10 15th time today and finally the lady told''that we cannot tell u that when will we launch the channels nor can we tell u whether we will launch new chs from gsat 10 or any other satellite. she said that tata sky cannot give any info, if u want info then contact isro. she ended the chat saying that we cannot help u regarding this as we dont have info''

so guys forget gsat 10, if u r happy with current ch line up of tata sky then stay with tata sky else choose another dth operator which suits u

RE: Tata Sky & GSAT 10

dino29 said:
i have spoken many times to sr people in tata sky. received call regarding gsat 10 15th time today and finally the lady told''that we cannot tell u that when will we launch the channels nor can we tell u whether we will launch new chs from gsat 10 or any other satellite. she said that tata sky cannot give any info, if u want info then contact isro. she ended the chat saying that we cannot help u regarding this as we dont have info''

so guys forget gsat 10, if u r happy with current ch line up of tata sky then stay with tata sky else choose another dth operator which suits u

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom