GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT-10

tata sky people just confirmed to me that all those rumours going on that cust care has been saying that ''we have an update that new channels will b added very soon'' is not truee . cust care has only been told that whenever we will add new channels then we will infoirm customers.

there is no such update that new channels are coming soon given to cust care by tata sky backend team. so this finally concludes that GSAT10 is long gone and tata sky won't be adding new channels from gsat 10, this is the reason why gsat 10 was removed from tweets also by tata sky in decemeber 2012

bye bye gsat 10

I request to admin close all thread related to Gsat 10 till any like update. Now time to close this chapter like Gsat 8.

they only confirmf that new channels will be added from gsat-10 only and its not failed.but we have no update on,when new channels will come

Every Tata Sky customer is waiting for GSAT activation...well i belive by the time of second phase digitisation ,hoping channels will be added.

no problem gsat 10,satarting 2 or 3 months ago.insat 4a no replace g sat10.gsat 10 new satelite.tatasky take over to gsat 10pappaper work[licence] to india gov.

Re: RE: GSAT-10

Muhammed Rafi said:
no problem gsat 10,satarting 2 or 3 months ago.insat 4a no replace g sat10.gsat 10 new satelite.tatasky take over to gsat 10pappaper work[licence] to india gov.

Cant understand bro

Muhammed Rafi said:

Atleast hindi mein bolo...mujhe tho kuch samaj mein nahi aaya...:huh

No update, No new news, No information but the thread going to top.

:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Back
Top Bottom