GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT-10

dinesh19 said:
i think dino is a mediator between ISRO and TS. he only knows what these two parties are doing internally.
things are not easier to do, than just making comments like dino making.if we compare ISRO with foreign organizagtions, they are far technically improved than ISRO.isro is acquiring more technology from last few years and technically growing.
TATASKY had made a mistake that, they depend on ISRO. instead of this, if they depend on dino, they had survived

Actually he is doing all these things.:P:P:lol:lol

piinku1 said:
dinesh19 said:
i think dino is a mediator between ISRO and TS. he only knows what these two parties are doing internally.
things are not easier to do, than just making comments like dino making.if we compare ISRO with foreign organizagtions, they are far technically improved than ISRO.isro is acquiring more technology from last few years and technically growing.
TATASKY had made a mistake that, they depend on ISRO. instead of this, if they depend on dino, they had survived

Actually he is doing all these things.:P:P:lol:lol
Hey! what do you mean :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

dino29. said:

You are from Kumar, Himachal Pradesh then why you have gave your location as Kolkata? :huh

dino29. said:
Bapun Raz said:
dino29. said:

You are from Kumar, Himachal Pradesh then why you have gave your location as Kolkata? :huh

Now my current address is kolkata.

You have used another user's name as your ID and trying to create a fight. Good bye.

ISRO mentioned in its website that, gsat10 has to co-locate with INSAT 4A.
which means, i think, they have to get same parametres for both these satellites.
some one mentioned in this forum,ISRO tested the tps of gsat-10.so tps functioning well.
i think they handover the tps, when they get desired parametres for gsat-10, as that of INSAT-4A.

Its fail sat, if we look at recent history, insat 4b was started by dd after 3 moths of launch. So forget about Gsat 10 its like Gsat 8, no usabale.

mr.dino...dnt talk without observing tweets.they dnt stopped mentioning that. and stop spreading these kind of negative rumours on ts.ITS SHAME ON YOU

Back
Top Bottom