GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT-10

Use of 'very soon' instead of 'soon' is a new phenomenon and can be seen as new hope.

dinesh19 said:
today i received a mail from tatasky in reply to my mail, where i asked them about channel addition and transponders. they gave reply with these points.
1) we are happy to inform you that we have large line-up of channels, which are going to add very soon.
2) we are going to get greater transponder capacity to fulfill all customer requirements and there by we will add all customer requestd channels very soon.
i am unable to attach e-mail snap,as i am using this from mobile.

this is fake, if you recieve mail then other will have same. There is no update on new channels even. So i request to you please dont play with emotion of tata sky user. Admin please delete or modify this post as no source and we all know this is fake, anyone receive this type of mail? He is fooling?

nitin26 said:
pl. dont play with our sentiments. i am very sensitive abt ts.

@admin as like this many ts user are upset by this wrong news. We all know tata sky never confirm this that they get tp or some other officially. So please delete that post.

I spoke to a very friendly guy in TS, he told that there is no channel addition very soon.

This means that we need to be satisfied with existing channels.

If you ask more channels, TS will reduce all channels quality and add.

Do you require that?

Re: RE: GSAT-10

bharatkumarchennai said:
I spoke to a very friendly guy in TS, he told that there is no channel addition very soon.

This means that we need to be satisfied with existing channels.

If you ask more channels, TS will reduce all channels quality and add.

Do you require that?

No

mind ur language and dnt try to be foolish urself. what is the need for me to post a fake news? what i get from that? i am also a tatasky customer.
if u want proof, i will post e-mail snap later.and hold ur words before talking on my post.what i got from tatasky, i posted here
i dnt have that much of free time to post fake news like others.i am busy with my work.
not needed for me to convence anyone.if u trust my words, is upto you

For your information, any telecom or DTH company sent same replay for same scenario to all customer. If you send a mail about channels addition then you will receive same standard replay like other. So i again told you dont play with other's sentiments.

Back
Top Bottom