GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT-10

i am not spreading rumours, earlier u people used to call me tata sky fan boy and yes i supported tata sky but as i and others have suffered due to their bad policies so i havs started to target them where they are wrong. This may sound harsh to some people but i am a person who supports the truth, today i support videocon d2h bcoz of their pro customer policies, tomorrow i will even support tata sky, reliance , dish tv or any other operator when they do things right
Anyways the point is that if tata sky continues like this, they will be kicked out by customers, tata sky does not even have guts to accept that they cannot add channels demanded by cuustomers and are just fooling people that they are adding new channels, this is what i hate most
Just like dish tv claims that they have 42 hd chs and people just fall in the trap later realising that its not true, similarly in tata sky people are buying bcoz of the brand value that tata sky has and ultimately are realising that they are not egtting their fav chs

dino29 said:
harshbardhan said:
No Sir Tata Sky still mentioning that they are working on adding channels from where of course they are not saying.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TataSky/status/305226556371001344

i posted their tweet which they posted yeterday night, tell me after that where have they mentioned today that they are working on adding chs

Dino bhai you mean since yesterday night they stopped mentioning that particular sentence? Probably they might have received some instructions not to utter those words!:-/

yes harsh bro that is what i want to say. they will not add the demanded channels bcoz they have no space so its better that u and others take other company's dth connection or take digital cable.

i have sent an email to isro today asking about the status of gsat 10 and when will tata sky get transponders from gsat 10.
u all can also do the same

the last mail which i sent to isro in jan 2013 about this issue, i got no response

dino29 said:
i have sent an email to isro today asking about the status of gsat 10 and when will tata sky get transponders from gsat 10.
u all can also do the same

the last mail which i sent to isro in jan 2013 about this issue, i got no response

i think no effect, its a fail satellite. Dont hope good. Who are satisfy with current channels of tata sky keep recharge otherwise move to other DTH. I already stop my tata sky

i know dino loves tata sky and he wants ch. to be added soon thats why he is challenging ts. chill brothers have a pations. ts wil add ch. soon.

Tata sky never try to acquire more space. It is better if ISRO move Gsat 10 to other location like 93.5 E.

today i received a mail from tatasky in reply to my mail, where i asked them about channel addition and transponders. they gave reply with these points.
1) we are happy to inform you that we have large line-up of channels, which are going to add very soon.
2) we are going to get greater transponder capacity to fulfill all customer requirements and there by we will add all customer requestd channels very soon.
i am unable to attach e-mail snap,as i am using this from mobile.

Back
Top Bottom