GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT-10

i am just fed up from these false news.

My heart is badly broken with these news.

I will not believe any news about Gsat10 until any confirmation came from Tatasky or channels addition been made from Gsat10.

Bye till that from myside. I will not post any comment in this post and related to Gsat10.

To: Sbhopale
Date: Feb 19
Subj: RE: Id 1064
Dear Mr.Bhopale,
Greetings from Tata Sky !
This is with reference to your email dated 18th February 2013 addressed to our Nodal Office regarding the channels of your interest.
We understand your interest towards the specified chanenls. We continue to worktowards greater capacity to accommodate and improve channel offering and look to add more channel(s) to the lineup, as may be made possible by technological solutions and appropriate balancing of content, keeping in view the interest of consumers at large. Currentlywe will not be able to provide the time frame.
Thank you for taking time to write to us and sharing your valuable feedback with us.
Assuring you of our best services at all times.
Warm regards,
Nodal Officer
Customer Care
Tata Sky Ltd.,
[THREAD ID:1-8PN7FKP]
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 18/02/2013 04:38:21 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Id 1064
On 21 feb. There are two new channels HBO hits and HBO defined are
launching on dish tv. These are the two channels which is much needed
as this is first time in indian television history, new movie channels
without ad break. I know Tata sky will not add these two channels due
to bandwidth problem. Recentlywe seen many article related to Gsat 10
and tata sky but unfortunatly ithink that was rumors. Customer
demanding more and more channels from last 1 year but it not yield any
result. Other DTHs are providing more than 300 channels but tata
sky.:), from last year i am using tata sky on hope of Gsat 10 but i
was wrong. Now i will not continue my service, thanks for reading my
mail. If you want call me then you can 989 but call of only if
you have any info on Gsat 10.
_________ ________

This is another latest replay from them.

To: Sbhopale
Date: 10:13 am
Subj: Service request reference number 1-19081046039.
Dear Mr S. Bhopale.
Thank you for contacting us.
This is with reference to your web query dated 24/Feb/2013, requesting to add morechannels.
We would like to inform you i.e., there is a capacity limitation to the number of channels that we can carry onour platform, which is the casewith any DTH operator. We ensure that we carry the bestof channels, based on our customers viewing preferenceat a national level. Needless to say, we balance our content based on the suggestions and feedbacks received from customers like you, from time to time. Your feedback has been acknowledged.
The channels are currently not available with our services, however at this point in time we will not be able to assure you whether these channels will be added to Tata Sky s platform or not. However, we assure you that the feedback has already been sent and as and when a particular channel is added, you will be informed about it through an alert on your TV screen.
Asper the updated records on21 Feb 2013 your available balance in your TataSky account is negative of (Rs.5.37)/-,and your is in deactivate status.
For any further assistance, please feel free to write to us at [email protected] . You alsohave the option of calling the Tata Sky helpline at the belownumbers,
From MTNL/BSNL : 1860 4256633
From West : 020 66006633
From East/South : 040 66006633
From North : 0172 6600663
Thank you for your valuable association with us. Assuring you of our best services at alltimes.
Warm regards,
Shaista Anjum
Tata Sky Customer Care
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 24/02/2013 10:51:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Id 1064
What work are you doing to channels addition? Want information on new
channels addition.
_________ ________

All cc don't reply in same.
Some cc replies in a decent way,some copy paste and some even doesn't understand your query.

In spite of the fact that Tata Sky has less number of channels and no confirm news regarding new additions in near future people like me still cannot leave it to join some other dth service ready to bear with T'S. Why I don't know going on waiting for channel addition? It's good luck of Tata Sky and my bad luck?

Today i got call from tata sky.they told me clearly that no new chs are expected in near 2-3 months & told me that still they didn't got allocation of TPs on GSAT-10 and no new chs are expected in near future.

I got following reply...when I enquired about GSAT 10 and possible HD channel addition.
whoever wants to infer something related to gsat 10 can do so...

"Thank you for writing to us,

This is with reference to your E-mail dated 25th of Feb 2013, regarding your Tata Sky account

We would like to inform you that your complaint on HD channels is already forwarded to the concerned department,we regret for the inconvenience caused to you,any updates on the same will be alerted on our website.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]. You also have the option of calling the Tata Sky helpline at the below numbers."

In the evening i chatted with CC regarding GSAT-10.Still they are hiding the truth by giving same old reply "We are working on the same".TS has still not realised that quantity should meet quality.

Two weeks back i got a call from CC by offering one month free subscription while subscribing to Annual Grand Sports pack,I disagreed for the same,as i am aware of true face of this Tata Sky through various forums & i feel that if TS is concerned about its customers demands seriously then it would have added some new channels using GSAT-10 & after they may have started to call subscribers to opt for Annual Subscription offer with more channels,instead they are playing cheap business tactics by trying to tie the subscribers to Annual Subscription Packs to avoid the DTH migration! :angry:angry:angry

We all say and more or less agree to the honesty of tata group and tata sky. But now there is real test of this. They are still aggressively promoting hd+ but with such a limited bandwidth and darkness on their future plan it is unethical to do. Now either they should clarify their road map or declare themselves as sd service provider, remove all hd and compensate all hd box customers.

Re: RE: GSAT-10

shiwesh said:
We all say and more or less agree to the honesty of tata group and tata sky. But now there is real test of this. They are still aggressively promoting hd+ but with such a limited bandwidth and darkness on their future plan it is unethical to do. Now either they should clarify their road map or declare themselves as sd service provider, remove all hd and compensate all hd box customers.

True bro

Back
Top Bottom