• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT-10

Sbhopale said:
piinku1 said:
Sbhopale said:
And who want spend more money without entertainment stick with tata sky.
:D:D
Seriously joking.
Wait.It will be good day for tsusers soon.

yes brother but now situation is hyper, atleast they need to clear things. Every one was expecting good channels addition till jan - feb. But now we lost all hopes. Only chances is for IPL, if IPL is not in HD then i am very sure, no channels coming till 2014. Waiting for IPL.

TS never told it would add in jan-feb.These are told by some useless members who always spread rumours to get some likes and reputation.

Airtel and D2H almost take 1year to add channels from their respective satellites.So please keep patience.

oh really pinku bro, seems u hear all my conversations and listen to the calls i receive, u know what three times tata sky team gave me deadlines, one was dec mid, dec end and another was jan end.
but i have a news top give u all, yesterday i got a call from a senior person and finally the truth came out from his mouth that GSat 10 has technical problem and we do not know when wwe will add channels. he was hesitant and di not tell what the problem was.
i told him clearly that since 2010 i have give u important feedback as to how tata sky can move to mpeg 4 technology for sd channels and how u can get more space from ST2 satellite giving monoblock lnb to customers who want to view the additional channels(i had forwarded mail tp ceo desk and even to ceo himself as to how the time is key and tata sky should take active steps asap) but tata sky has as uaual prefereed to not work on it, sit idle for 6 years waiting for gsat 10 without keeping a plan B in place and now tata sky users can enjoy watching same old channels plus pay high price. tata sky won't be ading new channels, adios

do not worry ,tata sky is in a big mess bcoz they do not have transponders to add new channels and next year even if they can hire 12 new transponders, till that time 12 transponders of insat 4a will die as insat 4a has life of 12 years and as it has had techical power issues so its life has been shortened so i guess by 2015 it will be the end of insat 4a and again tata sky will be in a space crunch. all kudos to poor planning of team tata sky.
customers will be kept in dark saying as always that';'we are working on adding new channels''

other dth customers will enjoy max sd and hd channels and tata sky customers will look at the sky for a miracle to happen

dino29 said:
do not worry ,tata sky is in a big mess bcoz they do not have transponders to add new channels and next year even if they can hire 12 new transponders, till that time 12 transponders of insat 4a will die as insat 4a has life of 12 years and as it has had techical power issues so its life has been shortened so i guess by 2015 it will be the end of insat 4a and again tata sky will be in a space crunch. all kudos to poor planning of team tata sky.
customers will be kept in dark saying as always that';'we are working on adding new channels''

other dth customers will enjoy max sd and hd channels and tata sky customers will look at the sky for a miracle to happen

And if this is the case then they should immediately think about mpeg4 migration because no matter how many they get with mpeg2 space is never going to sufficient. If they have to do business then they must invest now.

shiwesh bhai god promise i am speaking the truth, i am so sngry at tata sky that they fooled me number of times giving false deadlines for channel addition.

well they will pay the price slowly once customers demand channels and they wilkl have no answer as usual. wait and see as tata sky will go down till year end unless ofcourse if they take a proactive step and add tp space in another 1 or 2 months

well i already strated looking out options...but every dth has there own problems: Airtel - No ESS HD channels : D2H : Bluish Tint issue and low sd quality in HD Box.

dino29 said:
oh really pinku bro, seems u hear all my conversations and listen to the calls i receive, u know what three times tata sky team gave me deadlines, one was dec mid, dec end and another was jan end.
but i have a news top give u all, yesterday i got a call from a senior person and finally the truth came out from his mouth that GSat 10 has technical problem and we do not know when wwe will add channels. he was hesitant and di not tell what the problem was.
i told him clearly that since 2010 i have give u important feedback as to how tata sky can move to mpeg 4 technology for sd channels and how u can get more space from ST2 satellite giving monoblock lnb to customers who want to view the additional channels(i had forwarded mail tp ceo desk and even to ceo himself as to how the time is key and tata sky should take active steps asap) but tata sky has as uaual prefereed to not work on it, sit idle for 6 years waiting for gsat 10 without keeping a plan B in place and now tata sky users can enjoy watching same old channels plus pay high price. tata sky won't be ading new channels, adios
Next time when you get the call,don't receieve it.They fool you always.
You are the only person to get news vertical polarity,5hd channels in july,dec28deadline etc.:D:D:rofl:rofl

i dont know about advantage or disadvantage,
but tommorow im going to install Tatasky + hd connection,
i want quality not quantity,
if i need quantity than i have a d2h connection too

Back
Top Bottom