• Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT-10

Devesh said:
i dont know about advantage or disadvantage,
but tommorow im going to install Tatasky + hd connection,
i want quality not quantity,
if i need quantity than i have a d2h connection too

not need bunch of channels but really missing some good channels like music, some english and very demanded regional. We need these channels.

Sbhopale said:
not need bunch of channels but really missing some good channels like music, some english and very demanded regional. We need these channels.

I can understand your feelings bro

Devesh said:

Hi Devesh,

Just want to understand your view on d2h DVR, and in opinion what is missing in terms of quality which you expect Tata Sky+ HD will fulfill for you?

I also have Tata Sky+ HD and was happy with quality, but now since they are lacking too much on quantity front, specially in HD, I am finding hard to convince myself to continue with Tata Sky. Your view can help me compare my point of view.

Re: RE: GSAT-10

shiwesh said:
Devesh said:

Hi Devesh,

Just want to understand your view on d2h DVR, and in opinion what is missing in terms of quality which you expect Tata Sky+ HD will fulfill for you?

I also have Tata Sky+ HD and was happy with quality, but now since they are lacking too much on quantity front, specially in HD, I am finding hard to convince myself to continue with Tata Sky. Your view can help me compare my point of view.

Im going to install tata sky + hd only for pq and aq bro, i dont know technical things about dth, so i cant explain more, and about d2h hd dvr, its take to much time to start.

tata sky compresses channels more than videocon d2h, i have given wnough technical proof to explain that thing. tata sky uses deblocking to dissolve pixels, also anyways why the hell should we pay tata sky when they are least interested in doing proper planning to get more transponder space, their sales is good bcoz people trust in tata brand but how long will that continue. when tata sky will start suffering major credibility issues and their sales will go down then they will wake up

Roshnaflower Roshnaflower said:
tatasky deffinitly add sony six hd march last week.mtuns rimoving to sony six added.gsat 10 added chanels april or may 2013.

Undoubtedly gsat 10 will be added in a month which is current month + 1 or current month + 2. It is another matter that current month keeps changing obviously as time passes.

Back
Top Bottom