GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
RE: GSAT-10

shiwesh said:
We all say and more or less agree to the honesty of tata group and tata sky. But now there is real test of this. They are still aggressively promoting hd+ but with such a limited bandwidth and darkness on their future plan it is unethical to do. Now either they should clarify their road map or declare themselves as sd service provider, remove all hd and compensate all hd box customers.

What are you talking?

Does Tata Sky not providing all popular channels in SD and HD?

Compare the quality with others with more channel content

Re: GSAT-10

@shiwesh
instaed of removing hd channel.

they shud replace all old mpeg2 sd box with new box.

and start transmitting in mpeg4 and benifit both sd and hd customer by adding new on demamd channels.

why u think that popular hd channels must be removed and compensate for hd viewer. Today it's demand of hd channel and hd channel must be added keeping demamd of customer.

Re: GSAT-10

Anyway ts has already introduce facility for 5 year old sd box to be reaplced to hd box at discount rate if ther box is faulty.

better they shud remove this condition of faulty, and anybody wished to upgrade it as per their wish at heavy discount price.

Ts earning money at this stage. We are fool that using tata sky with high cost and low quantity. Now tata sky user have two option
1. Who want quality like ts Go for Airtel but it is costly like ts. Even i would like to say Airtel's audio quality is far far better than ts for ex. Watch 9xm on both, you can see
2. Who want low price then go for d2h.
And who want spend more money without entertainment stick with tata sky.

I agree sound quality of Airtel Digital Tv is Far Better than Tata Sky & thatswhy i have booked airtel for 2nd Tv and soon i will disconnect tata sky by not recharging it on 25 th march 13.because future of Tata Sky is uncertain and i do not expect any chs addition and improvement in near future.

harshbardhan said:
In spite of the fact that Tata Sky has less number of channels and no confirm news regarding new additions in near future people like me still cannot leave it to join some other dth service ready to bear with T'S. Why I don't know going on waiting for channel addition? It's good luck of Tata Sky and my bad luck?

Yes I completely agree with you. I also think to change TS and join D2h or Aitrtel.

me_saket said:
@shiwesh
instaed of removing hd channel.

they shud replace all old mpeg2 sd box with new box.

and start transmitting in mpeg4 and benifit both sd and hd customer by adding new on demamd channels.

why u think that popular hd channels must be removed and compensate for hd viewer. Today it's demand of hd channel and hd channel must be added keeping demamd of customer.

Completely agree with you...replacing set top boxes and migrating to mpeg4 is even better solution...but bottom line is that now they need to be fair with costomers and take some step...be it

1. Replace boxes and migrate to mpeg4.
2. Fight with ISRO to get permission to acquire foreign TP's
3. Declare yourself as SD provider (if you can't do anything), remove all active services.
4. If nothing stop saying that tata sky laga daala to life will be jingalaala (meaning do not promote, specially HD boxes, if you can't provide the product properly). It's like I go to INOX, thinking it is INOX and what I am offered is movies till interval.

Sbhopale said:
:D:D
Seriously joking.
Wait.It will be good day for tsusers soon.

piinku1 said:
Sbhopale said:
:D:D
Seriously joking.
Wait.It will be good day for tsusers soon.

yes brother but now situation is hyper, atleast they need to clear things. Every one was expecting good channels addition till jan - feb. But now we lost all hopes. Only chances is for IPL, if IPL is not in HD then i am very sure, no channels coming till 2014. Waiting for IPL.

Back
Top Bottom