GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
bro they have not mentioned about gsat 10 which they did earlier and they r saying that ''we are working with ISRO to get more satellite capacity and as soon as this becomes available we will enhance the service by removing any temporary adjustments and adding several more channels to enrich what is available to oursubscribers. So please bear with us. Unfortunately, we are not in a position today to give you a timeline for this enhancement.''

so u can clearly make out that tata sky is searching for other options now that gsat 10 is out of context

Whatever the matter but tata sky is trying to do something for channels addition.

I guess some one can file an RTI to get the status of the same from isro? Its not only for Tatasky but the citizens of the country ought to know whether their tax money went down the drain or was used properly in this case. Isro being a govt org needs to at least make a public statement or update their website about functionality of their assets as they are a using public money not some private investor funds.

What do u think

what they are referring to temporary arrangement.

according to me
its related to compramising on audio in hd channels.

and bad quality of dd channels.

also using insat capacity at its strech.

what do u think by referring working with isro.

according to me they want final solution whether ts can start using gsat10, or gsat10 if failed completely, give other sat like gsat8 to ts at same location or other location.

or permit ts without wasting time to move to foriegn satellite.

The best case for optimists out here is.... ISRO is aligning orbits of Insat-4A and GSAT-10 to be as close as possible.

Being an optimist, I am keeping a watch on the relative paths of these two sats from last couple of months . Today I have observed that the two paths getting closer. Not drawing any conclusions about go live timelines, but it seems ISRO is working on orbits of these SATs.

S32TVNP.png

Temperery arrangement means, currently tata sky is running some channels in active mode like dd channels and darshan channels. Now they also assure that they are working with ISRO means seeking permission from ISRO. So soon we can see more channels

Temperery arrangement means, currently tata sky is running some channels in active mode like dd channels and darshan channels. Now they also assure that they are working with ISRO means seeking permission from ISRO. So soon we can see more channels

many channel want to be gets added on ts. but ts is not having capacity to add.

so broadcaster also not happy

Back
Top Bottom