GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
dino29 said:
u r absolutely wrong saket, videocon d2h does not charge any hd fee and they r not greedy like tata sky . compare the chs that videocon d2h gives in its gold hd pack to what tata sky gives in dhamaal mix pack, there is no comparison, videocon d2h is far ahead

Agree to this.

Dino tell me how many hd channel comes in d2h gold hd vs dhamal mix with hd fee.

today for any operator to give hd channel at low rate, bcoz brodcates charge heavy for hd channel bcoz of low subsciption and low advtiting revenue due to no breaks.

so dont say d2h is way ahead in sd channel in gold hd pack.

gold enterinment hd-8, price 293
dhamal mix with hd- 7 price 300.

so just marginal diff.

can anybody tell how much adtv chrge for 7-8 hd channel with base pack.

so discussion is for when ts can add more hd channel on its platform.

and the biggest thing due to which tata sky is a looser is that they r sitting idle without a plan to increae transponder space or move to mpeg4, they r waiting for gsat 10 for 6 years and have no plan b . see the competitors like videocon d2h and their great planning, videocon d2h has fulfilled almost all of customer's demand and just wait till june then u will see the even awesome face of videocon d2h

me_saket said:
Dino tell me how many hd channel comes in d2h gold hd vs dhamal mix with hd fee.

today for any operator to give hd channel at low rate, bcoz brodcates charge heavy for hd channel bcoz of low subsciption and low advtiting revenue due to no breaks.

so dont say d2h is way ahead in sd channel in gold hd pack.

gold enterinment hd-8, price 293
dhamal mix with hd- 7 price 300.

so just marginal diff.

can anybody tell how much adtv chrge for 7-8 hd channel with base pack.

so discussion is for when ts can add more hd channel on its platform.

ADTV charges 110 rs (Base Pack) + 65 rs (following ad on) for

Zee Cinema HD
Star Gold HD
Star Plus HD
Colors HD
Sony HD
Zee TV HD
And 20 odd rs for every additional HD channel. Not again praising adtv as they do not have ESS HD, and not adding new.
But on account of ad on flexibility, no one gives so much flexibility (20 rs per HD channel and many small ad ons).

Or 110 + 150 for 15 HD Channels.

For me I am looking for more HD channels, no comparison or logic can work for Tata Sky if they provide half the number of channels with respect to availability in the market. I need

Zee Cinema HD
Movies Now HD
Travel XP HD
History HD
Zee Studio HD
HBO Defined HD
HBO Hits HD
Sony Six HD
Ten HD
and so on and list is big unfortunately to save the face of Tata Sky.

Can't pay 6.5k for box and heavy monthly rate for just
Star HD
Star Something HD
and Star something something HD...
As if star channels are the only channels to be watched, and if I have to wait...do I wait for next generation to come and tell me that now channels are available?

I think this thread should be closed.
90 pages,but no info. on Gsat-10.

somebody plz file an RTI application and get some authentic info as to what is happening with GSAT 10

no body is a better person to do it other than you Dino bhai. I seem to understand that you 've great contacts every where from your posts. So bro go ahead and help us to get the details

Back
Top Bottom