GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
Ya bro im sure ts is try hard for channel addition, soon we see more channel.

we want more ch. in our base pack. i think we don"t pay extra price for more ch. if it happen (price hike) then nothing exciting. now tatasky most costly dth & less no ch.

tatasky= get more than pay more

Sbhopale said:
Temperery arrangement means, currently tata sky is running some channels in active mode like dd channels and darshan channels. Now they also assure that they are working with ISRO means seeking permission from ISRO. So soon we can see more channels

Tata Sky also needs to come out of the mindset where they quote favourable examples...

1. While posing HD access fee they said many of the competitors provide HD channels in a min package of around 450 rs per month. They are providing HD channels with min of 200+100 rs which is wrong to quote. Take example of d2h or example of ADTV, you have 110 Rs per month base package or 200 Rs per month base package then you can add 20rs around per HD channel and enjoy 1st HD channel. So this justification of AD access fee was not correct.

2. They keep saying DTH's are struggling with bandwidth and can not carry more than 200 channels (it is tata sky who can not carry more than 200), but we do have several examples who can carry more than 300 with sufficient HD channels (ADTV, d2h, dish tv).

Unless they come out of such mindset who make them think that they are doing fine, or can't do much to resolve the deadlock they will never be able to.

Moreover, they need to understand that even if they resolve this bandwidth issue, it is a failure for a professional company like Tata
Sky, to have struggled with bandwidth for so long. For two years if I do not have Zee Cinema HD, Ten HD, Zee Studio HD etc etc and now even if I get, how do I celebrate it? Also, if other DTH could resolve their bandwidth issue, by updrading to mpeg4, negotiating with ISRO, monobloc, why can't only tata sky not resolve and sit like any govt dth company? Is it not enough late for whatever could be possible arrangement?

dish tv should be out of the list as they get 60 chs free from dd direct plus and they don't have to pay a peeny for that (tp lease fees) but still they do not give those chs free to customers

Re: RE: GSAT-10 : Discussion, News & Updates

dino29 said:
dish tv should be out of the list as they get 60 chs free from dd direct plus and they don't have to pay a peeny for that (tp lease fees) but still they do not give those chs free to customers

Dino it does not matter how the get channel, only thing matters that they have 300 plus channel

dish tv does not have 300 chs, count the chs and then make a statement bro. also in the same price in which dish tv gives 220 sd chs in paradise pack, just in 40 rs extra videocon d2h gives many more quality sd and hd channels

All dth are having 200-300 channels only.

i count lateral sd channel count only.

and hd acess fee is given correct explanation.

d2h is proving gold hd pack for rs280 for about same number of hd channel which ts gives in 200+ hd fee100.

adtv also same at rs300

u r absolutely wrong saket, videocon d2h does not charge any hd fee and they r not greedy like tata sky . compare the chs that videocon d2h gives in its gold hd pack to what tata sky gives in dhamaal mix pack, there is no comparison, videocon d2h is far ahead

I do not like dish tv or whatever, the point I am making is...dish tv was successful in acquiring space, changing satellites, using monobloc...I quote them only on that account...not an overall winner as dth service provider...and Tata Sky has surely failed as a negotiator, future planner till date...

Yes tata sky is in big trouble, most of user who know about Gsat 10 are now thinking to other option.

Back
Top Bottom