GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
airtel dth took one year to shift dish position of all customers from insat 4cr at 74 degree east to ses 7 at 108.2 degrees east. get the facts right bro

nitin26 said:
tata have changed channel nos.on 28 dec. to accomodate new channels therefore just chill brothers ignor people like dino. TATA SKY ISKO LAGA DALA TO LIFE SACHMUCHI JINGALALA.

No bro I got TS from the day of their launch and they have only given promises never fulfilled customers demand work on second hand equipment from UK the old mpeg2 stuff this is their business philosophy just to Juice extra profit nothing else they are not in market for competition , I had 4 TS connections just yesterday got D2h installed its amazing I'm on 42 inch led at 1080i full HD "
umuhage3.jpg
. "don't wait for the boat row out to meet it "

I was a fan too of TS but they broke my heart spent a lot on it total waste. CS is good to talk to but they can't put channels on your tv so ultimately useless ....... CHANGE is part of life and I changed after a long long wait and I'm happy my people are happy so it works ... Now it's d2h for me though sill have once tS HD+ till aug it's on annual pack but no more TS after that and it's going to be a long long wait for TS before they can do anything .

can u post a video of the interface, never seen this interface before. i guess this interface is exclusive to new hd dvr

Just for those who still doubt .... I got both
5y8adyte.jpg

love d2h now loyalty shifted

D2h remote got a white feel to its like the xbox 360 joysticks really nice to hold and operate...

just wait for few months, u will be astonished to see what great features and swesome software which videocon d2h will have

Having accepted that there are some real issues with d2h dvr software...there are few exclusive features...

1. Rename of recorded program is possible - really handy in cases, where you are recording any series, and want to name based on specific content of the series.
2. Bookmark facility - one can set a mark on the recrding, and later directly jump to that point. This is kind of alternative to "jump to" facility of adtv and tata sky, where initial jump is not possible, but later on you don't need to remember the time of jump, you can mark it.

Back
Top Bottom