GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
and the biggest thing is that insat 4a will also die soon. where is tata sky heading to?

sriharsha said:
i think insat 4a life time is 12 years

insat 4a life has been shortened by power glitches plus as tata sky is overloading the satellite so it will even die real soon.
this was to happen as tata sky has the worst planning in dth sector, they will pay for it. just wait n watch

All Tata Companies are poor planners whether it is Tata Docomo or Tata Sky.actually whole Tata Group is very slow and nowadays Tata tele is biggest fraud company they are lier.

I will very happy on that when insat 4a will be dead and tata sky face total blackout. God please help for this

yes i am also waiting for that, tata sky will then only learn a big lesson. Right now they r on a ''we don't care a damn'' attitude as their sales r good

now online chat execeutives are disconnecting/ending the chat if asked about gsat 10. either they will lie or do this things bcoz they know tata sky has no option now as gsat 10 is dead

the biggest thing which irks me is their lying habit, poor customers are trusting on them and they are playing with their feelings

Back
Top Bottom