GSAT-10 : Discussions, News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Greatachiever
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,106
  • Views Views: Views 204,325
dino29 said:
now online chat execeutives are disconnecting/ending the chat if asked about gsat 10. either they will lie or do this things bcoz they know tata sky has no option now as gsat 10 is dead

the biggest thing which irks me is their lying habit, poor customers are trusting on them and they are playing with their feelings

may be you are right

For me here no one has direct concern with tatasky then why all here talking theirs very personal point of views.. Tatasky is not a local cable operator with 50 or 100 connections.. It is tata group. If gsat is not working then there are other lots of satellites..

nitin26 said:
dino bhai dont try to discourage ts peoples. pl. leave ts forum for at 2 months.
why should i leave the forum , if u r finding it hard to digest the truth then plz ignore my comments

too many tata sky fans are just not ready to accept the truth.
i have a request to all members that plz be impartial and support good policies of any dth and bash bad policies of any dth the same way. we should not take side of one dth everytime for no reason
i haqve applauded tata sky when they did right things, same way i still applaud them for their great hardware and software but when it comes to planning , they have been a failure

tata have changed channel nos.on 28 dec. to accomodate new channels therefore just chill brothers ignor people like dino. TATA SKY ISKO LAGA DALA TO LIFE SACHMUCHI JINGALALA.

ignoring me won't solve the bad planning of tata sky. tata sky have no transponder space to add new channels

Back
Top Bottom